IGNORED

Ross Barkley

I heard on the Radio this morning that he is having a scan on Wednesday and Roberto has said that until then its impossible to say how long he is going to be out but that he could miss the entire season

How can he be saying such different things from one day to the next? It's doing my head in! :shaking fist:

I heard on the Radio this morning that he is having a scan on Wednesday and Roberto has said that until then its impossible to say how long he is going to be out but that he could miss the entire season

This has him saying he shouldn't miss the entire season - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/roberto-martinez-update-ross-barkley-7628730

With Barkley out for an unidentified yet extended period of time, it seems we must sign another attacking midfielder as cover. Saw we were linked with Morgan Amalfitano today, but i think we need a player more like Remy Cabella. Watched his debut yesterday for Newcastle and he looked great (minus the haircut). A good combination between Santi Cazorla and David Silva. We need an incisive player who can pick out a great pass to Big Rom. Technically sound, and quick in the fret as well. We shall see what RM and BK do with the remaining 2 weeks of the transfer window.

Im amazed Roberto hasn't signed a silky Spaniard who can unlock defences with a bit of skill. I want a player who has a trick and a final ball.

I always had the feeling one of our loans will be another Barcelona wonderkid at the last minute, more convinced now but it wont be until TDD

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/18/arsenal-target-bernard-loan-as-brazilian-wants-out-of-shakhtar-donetsk-4836636/

Shakhtar have apparently made Barnard available for Loan. Arsenal are interested but he would be a perfect playmaker to replace Barkley for the interim. Top, top player.

That would be attacking midfielder 9 for the Arse if they get him. Come join us Berny, pretty much a guaranteed starting berth.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/18/arsenal-target-bernard-loan-as-brazilian-wants-out-of-shakhtar-donetsk-4836636/

Shakhtar have apparently made Barnard available for Loan. Arsenal are interested but he would be a perfect playmaker to replace Barkley for the interim. Top, top player.

That would be attacking midfielder 9 for the Arse if they get him. Come join us Berny, pretty much a guaranteed starting berth.

I might need to change my underwear if we got Bernard. Didn't have the greatest World Cup but that lad is fast and tricky.

Continue....

The option of a second year wasn't followed up. I doubt that was on our behalf. When he signed for Sevilla they announced on their website that one of the main reasons he's going there is because he'll be playing.

The injury in January. Everton said 6 weeks Barca said 'no 8 weeks'.

We haven't signed anyone else from Barca. Thought we had a special relationship?