IGNORED

Ross Barkley

I've always had a problem with injury side of things under Martinez. You can go back to January and see I wasn't impressed then.

I think because of this you could be looking into it too much now trying to find faults MC.

Even Rm has came out and asked where the myriad of comments are coming from. He has been pretty straight from the start... It's too early to tell at the moment but could be five weeks or could be five months.

Until the swelling has gone down and the have analysed it properly they cane tell.

What we do know is that we need a replacement in that position now.

I've always had a problem with injury side of things under Martinez. You can go back to January and see I wasn't impressed then.

Haha we know, you dont understand his physiotherapist talk. He wont dumb it down for you MC, you'll just have to learn to deal with it or read up on your physio knowledge.

What's the betting that now the window has closed, and fans can't expect us to bring a replacement in, that it's confirmed he's out for 5 months?

Oh I'm such a cynic ;).

Would be half our luck wouldn't it... However we truly haven't noticed his absence due to Naismith turning it on!!

• 2 weeks later...

Roberto said he is in week four he is well ahead of scehudle but only half way through treatment.

So by my estimate that means he will be fit in 4 weeks?

maybe back on the pitch in 6?

I cant wait to see him in the team again he is easily the player i enjoy watching most... Especialy in the big games!

Roberto said he is in week four he is well ahead of scehudle but only half way through treatment.

So by my estimate that means he will be fit in 4 weeks?

maybe back on the pitch in 6?

I cant wait to see him in the team again he is easily the player i enjoy watching most... Especialy in the big games!

Don't make any assumptions from anything martinez says. I'm looking at January earliest.

Naismith could play until he's dead and would never score the Barkley goal against Newcastle and against man city. Barkley on the other hand could score all of Naismiths goals.

He's a game changer end of.

yes, he could. But he didn't did he? I don't give a shit how the goals are scored.....just score them. Naismith has proved he can do it very regularly, whereas Barkley hasn't (as yet)!