IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

I got a message off the doc on Friday to go in to see them today.

Hmmmm another false positive on big C thinks me.

Went in totally unconcerned and .... wrong place, nurse came over and told me to get to the other surgery right away.

Right away? hmmm slightly more concerned I hurried to he other surgery and was ushered straight in.

Doc sat me down, I took a deep breath and..... blood pressure tested and a question about how I am getting on with my new meds.

FFS!

It is a fecking good job I don't panic over this shit. Some other poor bastard may have had a heart attack.

Anyway the good news is I am not ill. :rofl:

Edited by Rubecula

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On one of my best trips ever, even though it's only fifty miles from my home. Spur of the moment thing yesterday, I wanted to go back to a village called Cerne Abbas in Dorset where we went with my parents in August 1967 for a week in a place called The New Inn; booked a hotel (where i currently am) in nearby Dorchester for the night. Fifty years, maybe to the the day, since I was there because I know my dad picked up his new soft top car on 1st August and it was one of the first things we did in it.

Found a ford in the road where my dad caught a trout (still have photos) and had a drink and a chat with the locals/owners in the pub to tell them the story, lovely people.

Astonishingly beautiful village, my wife was blown away, should be crawling with tourists but happily very quiet. I'll post some photos when I get home.

Been emotional but exceptional.

My three year old son broke his leg at the beginning of July and up until last week was in a wheelchair. So pushing him around for over a month I have become an expert of wheelchair accessibility and I have to say, that pavement is just ridiculous :)

It'd be a challenge :lol:.

My three year old son broke his leg at the beginning of July and up until last week was in a wheelchair. So pushing him around for over a month I have become an expert of wheelchair accessibility and I have to say, that pavement is just ridiculous :)

hope he's feeling better. Crutches and wheelchairs are the best work out ever :lol: