IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I didn't see a foul. The Chelsea player clearly had his eyes on the ball, his arm (not elbow) made slight contact with Bellerin who's injury was caused by the fall.

it knocked him out in mid air, that's why he fell so flat on his back. Not saying it was intentional but it was dangerous play.

it knocked him out in mid air, that's why he fell so flat on his back. Not saying it was intentional but it was dangerous play.

It's physical but fair IMO, Bellerin had his arms higher but it was just unfortunate for him that Alonso had his at chin height.

I don't think he was knocked out at any point though.

Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal

Posted at 15 mins

So then, how do you stop this Chelsea train from just flying down the tracks?

Hector Bellerin will need to go off, he looks like he's done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson in his prime.

The lights are on but no one's home. He took a hell of a whack from Marcos Alonso. The goalscorer's elbow seemed to meet Bellerin's cheekbone.

From the BBC. At least I'm not going nuts :lol:

I really want them to be relegated. It'd be hilarious.

Yep, second that!

I know a couple of 'well informed' Leicester fans who reckon Ranieri has completely lost the dressing room and most players dislike him. They can only see one outcome from this season.

Sigurdsson - class again. I've been really impressed with Tom Carroll too - he's been everywhere.