IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

:rofl:

No, he wasn't and isn't. See, this is what happens when you judge a player on one or two performances; you get ludicrous claims.

Based on what you fruitcake? So I've seen Anichebe play once or twice? Lol. You really need to get your head out of your arse. Anichebe without injuries and a moaning nature is a top class striker. When he's at his best he's very very good.

Not really, it's just that you don't agree with me. That's fine. It's all about opinions.

Rom can score goals no doubt, but his ability to play football needs to improve in order for him to be a true centre forward. That opinion will not change until he is able to minimise the impact man marking has on his goalscoring. At this moment he is reducing the number of real chances due to his inability to control and link up effectively.

No see that's just it, I do agree with your actual point but you don't half talk some crap to try and justify it.

Great start to the season for Villa, second after four games after a win at Anfield.

Since then played five, lost five, scored none, conceded thirteen. I'd suggest Lambert should be sacked but if he can keep winning at Liverpool then happy for him to stay.

yeah, they don't look right. benteke needs to regain his form for them to start scoring. time to put in a cheeky delph bid?

Both teams were dire. It was like watching the lower leagues.

I thought the young Villa lads would kick on with a couple of season's under their belt but they haven't really improved a great deal and Lambert is proving what I thought of him at Norwich. I'm surprised he has been given so long.

Great start to the season for Villa, second after four games after a win at Anfield.

Since then played five, lost five, scored none, conceded thirteen. I'd suggest Lambert should be sacked but if he can keep winning at Liverpool then happy for him to stay.

Not a fan of Lambert whatsoever. It's a huge myth that he gets his sides playing football.

Based on what you fruitcake? So I've seen Anichebe play once or twice? Lol. You really need to get your head out of your arse. Anichebe without injuries and a moaning nature is a top class striker. When he's at his best he's very very good.

:rofl: stop, please. It's starting to hurt. Head out of my arse? Pot, kettle....

Top class, class or very good without his lazy moaning nature? Wait, it doesn't matter because he is a lazy moaning lump. Saying he's class without something is like me saying I'm a millionaire without the money - it doesn't change my situation one bit.

:rofl: stop, please. It's starting to hurt. Head out of my arse? Pot, kettle....Top class, class or very good without his lazy moaning nature? Wait, it doesn't matter because he is a lazy moaning lump. Saying he's class without something is like me saying I'm a millionaire without the money - it doesn't change my situation one bit.

Opinions.... I'm happy with mine in this case. I'd ask you to stop being a fruit about things though, your first response was just looking for confrontation.

Opinions.... I'm happy with mine in this case. I'd ask you to stop being a fruit about things though, your first response was just looking for confrontation.

wasnt really, I almost thought you were joking, but I'm happy with my opinion too considering how you reacted.