IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

1 minute ago, patto said:

He won’t be found not guilty there was rumours months before it came out even on Twitter and isn’t there also a case going on with the Iceland team going back a few years ago. 

So "innocent until proven guilty" not a thing in patto-land then, convicted on Twitter rumours for you. Fair enough, I'm not surprised.

On 13/09/2021 at 08:51, Romey 1878 said:

You obviously posted this because you read it and considered it was worthy of been considered pretty much accurate, which after reading I also consider to be well written by someone with good knowledge of what they are talking about. So thanks for sharing it at least we can now both agree to agree. 😉

48 minutes ago, barryj said:

Has anyone got one of the EFC fan tokens? 

I read a bit about the tokens when Arsenal launched them at the start of the season and it just seemed like a way for clubs to charge fans money for absolutely fuck all in return, unless I'm missing something I just don't see the point in them. 

In short, no :lol:. Happy to be converted if someone can explain them better though. I know that the amount of tokens you have can mean you have more of a say in club decisions at board level but the personally, I think that's absolutely laughable - not a chance anyone outside of the board will have a decent say about anything remotely important.

On 16/09/2021 at 23:07, Zoo 2.0 said:

I read a bit about the tokens when Arsenal launched them at the start of the season and it just seemed like a way for clubs to charge fans money for absolutely fuck all in return, unless I'm missing something I just don't see the point in them. 

In short, no :lol:. Happy to be converted if someone can explain them better though. I know that the amount of tokens you have can mean you have more of a say in club decisions at board level but the personally, I think that's absolutely laughable - not a chance anyone outside of the board will have a decent say about anything remotely important.

Just that they were giving one away to all season ticket holders. I logged on but couldn’t work out how to get one of the free ones. I wouldn’t pay for one though. 

2 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Not quite EFC. Coming up this weekend for Genesis concert (had hoped the Blues would have a home game when I booked it). Anyone recommend somewhere for a good Sunday lunch? Staying at the Aloft, North John Street.

Don't know about lunch but that sounds like a decent gig to see. Obscure fact, the original band met at Charterhouse school in Cranleigh, just outside Guildford, which was where I had to go for my guitar exams as a teenager at around the same time. If only they'd spotted me😂

Their loss😎

Successful pressures* in the league this season:

Allan - 58

Phillips - 49

Doucoure - 47

These two are absolutely bossing in midfield. Critical to our team at the minute and hopefully can stay fit the throughout the season.

*Possession gained within 5 seconds of pressure.

Edit: just seen this post in the Allan thread, apologies.