IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Didn't know where else to put this so General Everton it is!

Anyone else ever had problems with putting a complaint in to the club? Ive tried emailing and tweeting @efc_fanservices. Yet to receive any sort of acknowledgement. They seem to respond to people tweeting about spending money. Piss poor service from them really. The email response says within 7 days, well I'm up to day 8 and still waiting. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had a problem or if anyone else knows who to speak to and have the issue sorted.

Let the normal twitter account know and they should get back to you straight away on that one as it will be constantly monitored.

"It is not just the Belgian’s goal haul that will be missed, either. His ability to hold the ball up and bring others into play allowed Everton to make the most out of Koeman’s fairly direct style and Lukaku ended the season with a creditable seven assists."

He knows nothing, flat track bully Rom :67:.

Also, the headline, "Three things Everton still need to fix...." and then he talks about strikers and right back, what's the third thing :huh:?

"It is not just the Belgian’s goal haul that will be missed, either. His ability to hold the ball up and bring others into play allowed Everton to make the most out of Koeman’s fairly direct style and Lukaku ended the season with a creditable seven assists."

Also, the headline, "Three things Everton still need to fix...." and then he talks about strikers and right back, what's the third thing :huh:?

I hate all this rubbish about how we will miss Roms goals and if they are not replaced it is like we will fail to exist anymore. Just look at the other lot across the park, they have probably the best forward line in the league at the moment and they don't have a 20+ goal a season striker, it's just not Klopps type of game. There are other ways of lining a team up. Some of these journo's just write such utter bollocks at times.

The world's gone mad; I'm all for maximising our income but "official tyre partner"? What does that mean? They'll provide free shodding for the team bus? Complete lunacy.

(also "internationally renowned brand"? I've never heard of them in my life)

The world's gone mad; I'm all for maximising our income but "official tyre partner"? What does that mean? They'll provide free shodding for the team bus? Complete lunacy.

(also "internationally renowned brand"? I've never heard of them in my life)

very american of them. most american teams has one official sponsor for each "thing". official tire sponsor, official cereal sponsor, official meat sponosor, official apparell sponsor, etc.

since they've pimped themselves out they act like they draw the line at only accepting 1 tire sponsor :rofl: makes the vendor sound high and mighty, the sole sponsor (.....for tires)

very american of them. most american teams has one official sponsor for each "thing". official tire sponsor, official cereal sponsor, official meat sponosor, official apparell sponsor, etc.

since they've pimped themselves out they act like they draw the line at only accepting 1 tire sponsor :rofl: makes the vendor sound high and mighty, the sole sponsor (.....for tires)

Where do we draw the line though? Are we going to have an official STD clinic partner as well?

He must be one of those 3 out of 2 people who have trouble with fractions.

Clever Newts, you're having a goodyear; on fire, stone wall certainty for best pundit!

I've been black circled for that award. Kind of inflated my ego a bit, felt like I've been running a bit flat recently. Got to keep it balanced though, you know, not go off my tracking.