IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I did post this privately (message) but hell with it.

What the hell has happened to Everton? It's f*cking beautiful.

Never before have I had so much hope and general good feeling. Even if we do shit, i'm still excited by the prospect of this "project"!

It's all somewhat unbelievable. Everything feels good right about now. The good ship Everton is not only sailing, it's friggin flying and I can't wait to see what happens next.

That line up is dog shit, Koeman prefers 4-3-3

Pickford

Coleman, Keane, Williams, Baines

Klaasen, Schneiderlin, Gueye

Mirallas, Rooney, Sandro

I think that's exactly the same line up I posted in another thread. Albeit I haven't seen much of klaassen and Sandro

Can't believe there are dickheads giving Dan Meis grief on twitter because he expressed his opinion on BK

I agree with him

danmeis @Meisarch

·

17h

Replying to @HarryWhosABlue and @Murphefc1878

Criticizing Bill Kenwright is ignorant. There is no Moshiri, no stadium, no Rooney without him. He loves this club, only a fool would argue

When I was growing up in Liverpool me and my brother used to stay with our Nan occasionally. She lived in Brookdale Road, off Smithdown Road. When we stayed there, we used to play with a lad who lived in the house behind. He was an albino. He had pure white hair and eyebrows and very blue eyes. We felt sorry for him as he was only allowed to play out for a short time and not at all if it was hot and sunny. He was only about 12.

Tbf, it's an argument he is best keeping out of- he's here to design a stadium, he doesn't need to get involved in squabbles with fans.

Before this issue he's been getting praised by Evertonians for taking such an interest in the club. Think the so called fans should turn it in. Bet it's the same lot that give Stones abuse whilst he was still at the club.

I agree with him

danmeis @Meisarch

·

17h

Replying to @HarryWhosABlue and @Murphefc1878

Criticizing Bill Kenwright is ignorant. There is no Moshiri, no stadium, no Rooney without him. He loves this club, only a fool would argue

I don't get this tbh, Kenwright promised three new stadiums, none of which ever came to anything. Although i do agree that Meis should just probably just stick to designing the stadium and ignore the idiots

Before this issue he's been getting praised by Evertonians for taking such an interest in the club. Think the so called fans should turn it in. Bet it's the same lot that give Stones abuse whilst he was still at the club.

Totally agree , you can't praise him one minute for immersing himself into the club and it's history then slag him off the next for expressing an opinion about the club

Having actually met him and dealt with him in a professional capacity he has as much right as anyone, if not more, to express an opinion about BK

Totally agree , you can't praise him one minute for immersing himself into the club and it's history then slag him off the next for expressing an opinion about the club

Having actually met him and dealt with him in a professional capacity he has as much right as anyone, if not more, to express an opinion about BK

Im glad he is the person designing the ground as he has taken a genuine interest in the club and what it stands for, there are many people who would just chuck out a generic design with a few basic alterations to it.

Edited by Simon

I've dealt with him in a professional capacity also (only on the phone, never met him) so from now on what I say goes, understand :happy:?

The fans shouldn't be giving him stick, when I say he shouldn't get involved I mean it's probably for the best he doesn't. We have some gobshite fans.

He's allowed to like Kewright as is anyone, it's just his opinion and he is entitled to it like we all are. He probably knows Bill better than all of us.

I've dealt with him in a professional capacity also (only on the phone, never met him) so from now on what I say goes, understand :happy:?

Just a personal trait of mine, I take people how I find them not how others wish me to take them.

I've not said whether I think Meis is right or wrong , just that he is entitled to an opinion

Also IMHO the fact he has dealt with him and knows him means he is better placed to judge him than some random bloke who read somewhere that he tells lies

Just a personal trait of mine, I take people how I find them not how others wish me to take them.

I've not said whether I think Meis is right or wrong , just that he is entitled to an opinion

Also IMHO the fact he has dealt with him and knows him means he is better placed to judge him than some random bloke who read somewhere that he tells lies

I agree completely, was very much a tongue in cheek remark.

Was thinking the same.

I think he has deliberately got in deep with the club so he can get a real idea of what the stadium should be like. Which is great. However, he can't be expected to go in that deep but take a step back from defending his 'employer'.

Welcome to the world of football fans!!!