IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

If it's a betting company the kids wont be able to have it on the front again will they?

I'l be pissed off if it's a betting chain. I hate the kids kits having no sponsor they look bare.

The kit questionnaire a few months back had a great proportion of questions aimed at kids' kits and sponsorship. I do think, even if SportsPesa (!) are our sponsor, I will bet a good amount of money that the kids' kits will be USM or EITC. Vault me.

The kit questionnaire a few months back had a great proportion of questions aimed at kids' kits and sponsorship. I do think, even if SportsPesa (!) are our sponsor, I will bet a good amount of money that the kids' kits will be USM or EITC. Vault me.

Tbh it's hardly the end of the world- I obviously want the club to get the best deal . Just think the kids kits look bare and a bit shit with no sponsor.

There are lots of people who own just one or a few shares and are not going to sell them so even if Usmanov bought every available share minus Moshiri's he'd be nowhere near 50%.

I'd imagine that there is some agreement in place where if a certain % of shareholders agree, then other shareholders can be forced to sell their shares. That's what Google told me :)

EITC would be a nice touch.

Can't buy me Stooooooooones money can't buy me Stones, can't buy me Stooooooooones money can't buy me Stones....

Oh.

Actually, thinking about it...I don't think it's ever been said that we miss that lad, has it? Sign of how good a deal that was for us!!!