IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Anyone else sureprised that we haven't scheduled another preseason game for today/tomorrow?

I wouldn't be expecting the first 11 to start but we have plenty on the fringes and players like Sandro/Holgate/Pickford who need game time.

Haven't we got Sevilla today? Or is that next week?

Site had this email through today if anyone is interested :).

For the recordings of a new, fun and light hearted football quiz, Round Table Media is looking for Everton football fans!

On August 26th 2017 - the day Everton plays Chelsea, we are recording the pilot of a new TV show. We are recording this quiz in London, during the day and prior to the match. We are therefore looking for supporters who are in London for the match and would like to participate in this quiz. There is prize money to be won and we will refund the participant’s ticket to the match! This pilot is for INSIGHT TV, for the international market. In the UK you can watch INSIGHT HD via the SKY Digital Platform on channel 564 and via www.insight.tv - This pilot concerns a fun, light hearted football quiz between Everton and Chelsea football supporters.

What we are looking for:
• Everton supporters between 18-40 years old
• You must be in possession of a ticket to the match Everton – Chelsea on Saterday August 26th 2017
• Real fans with real knowledge of their team throughout the years
• People who are outspoken, enthusiastic, fanatic and eager to win
• You have to be available on August 26th between 8AM and 3PM

What we offer:
• The chance of winning 200 pound per person
• A refund for your match ticket (official ticket rates apply)
• A fun day with a great crew
• Food and drinks

Register here: http://roundtablemedia.nl/registration-form-chelsea-everton/

Round Table Media is a content creator and media firm from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We produce television formats and online content for both the national and international market. We hope to hear from you soon!

Yeah finally got mine today , no sign of the kids tickets yet though.

Must admit I breathed a sigh of relief, even though I know the money had gone out of my account I still don't trust Everton to not fuck it up

Ours done that- mine came and I assumed all 3 were in the same envelope, opened it 2 days later only to find mine. My heart sunk, thought that they'd fucked the renewal up, was having visions of the kids swats being taken but theirs came today so you should get yours by Friday I reckon.

Based on the other thread where I mentioned Spurs squad and signings, I had a little think. Based on having 2 players of quality to cover every position I think kelly they are maybe a little short at right back and that's it. They have enough quality cover in every position, albeither one of themy includes Sissoko. Someone like Dier would have to cover DM and CB but that's not unreasonable.

Looking at our squad we are short at LB cover, I think we are a first choice CB short but have plenty of cover and we also lack cover for Coleman at RB. Maybe Holgate can do it but that open for debate. We are really strong in midfield, especially if Sigurdsson signs and Barkley stays. I think DCL would provide decent cover at CF but again that too is open to debate. If Sigurdsson signs then Sandro could cover CF and wide but I classed him as starting wide. I haven't even included Lennon or Lookman as cover, nor Besic. We have a crazy amounot of depth there. We are just really short at the back.

Ive never seen 2 rows always empty.

It's not two full rows all the way across, it's only about 40/50 seats wide at the front of the main stand, close to the park end. They had a little barrier around them. it was extended at the front of the main stand, over the path at the back of the family enclosure.

Just found this photo. It's a bigger section than I though. I think they have used this section.

https://goo.gl/images/3oBF1X

This photo shows before that section was put in.

https://goo.gl/images/6DG7tU

And just to be thorough here is a photo of the ground full, but the section I was on about is empty. Can see if you zoom.

https://goo.gl/images/Br4JRY

Edited by StevO

Didn't know where else to put this so General Everton it is!

Anyone else ever had problems with putting a complaint in to the club? Ive tried emailing and tweeting @efc_fanservices. Yet to receive any sort of acknowledgement. They seem to respond to people tweeting about spending money. Piss poor service from them really. The email response says within 7 days, well I'm up to day 8 and still waiting. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had a problem or if anyone else knows who to speak to and have the issue sorted.

Didn't know where else to put this so General Everton it is!

Anyone else ever had problems with putting a complaint in to the club? Ive tried emailing and tweeting @efc_fanservices. Yet to receive any sort of acknowledgement. They seem to respond to people tweeting about spending money. Piss poor service from them really. The email response says within 7 days, well I'm up to day 8 and still waiting. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had a problem or if anyone else knows who to speak to and have the issue sorted.

One good thing about when Ian Ross was there, always got a response from him; even emailed me on Christmas Day one year! No experience with the current setup I'm afraid.