IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

13 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

:yay:Will be there in person not just in spirit for Baggies game, first time for several years. COYB

We had a good 2017; four visits, four wins:). Josh has still only ever seen us lose once, v Man City 2-3 in May 2014; and even that was a loss with a silver lining (and a good game).

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

We had a good 2017; four visits, four wins:). Josh has still only ever seen us lose once, v Man City 2-3 in May 2014; and even that was a loss with a silver lining (and a good game).

You need to be there every game next season Mike we're have a whip round to get you a season ticket:D

4 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Yeah, that's the sign of a good executive. Wit.

if you're the face of the company, doing the shareholders meeting, press releases, media and press engagements, yes it most certainly is!  they're at this point because they can do a job, but the ones that truly separate form the rest are the ones that have personality.  See Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, etc.  

3 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

if you're the face of the company, doing the shareholders meeting, press releases, media and press engagements, yes it most certainly is!  they're at this point because they can do a job, but the ones that truly separate form the rest are the ones that have personality.  See Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, etc.  

You've not listened to many fortune 500 earnings calls or investor presentations then

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/01/15/season-ticket-renewals-start

I usually renew the first available day, but I think I'll be leaving it as long as possible this time round.

Usually in March isn'tt it?

Maybe the club are worried about a potential relegation battle? Or maybe they are worried about the shit, lifeless football we are being served up and want fans to commit now before it gets worse?

14 minutes ago, Swarzy said:

Usually in March isn'ttt it?

Maybe the club are worried about a potential relegation battle? Or maybe they are worried about the shit, lifeless football we are being served up and want fans to commit now before it gets worse?

I’d renewed in January last season, so I think it’s the same timeframe as last season.