IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

My gut feeling is Koeman knows players have to leave before others come in! That's why he's wielding the axe on players like Gerry and Jags!

All of his signings are still MEH! For me. Middle of the road players, with the exception of Lookman who looks like an exciting player.

Come off it, Schneidelrin is Quality it just didnt work at UTD but at Saints he was superb, great signing. Gana has been expectional and our defence has been much better since Williams came in.

There is a reason Geri hasnt made it, Barca werent prepared to stick with him and Sevilla didnt want to keep him either. He was great for us in his first spell but he needs to offer more than what he does.

Interesting from Sevilla's Sporting Director

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2015/4/13/8405643/sevilla-are-unhappy-with-gerard-deulofeus-attitude

If the rumours are true and Milan are offering £400k upfront to take him on loan and a £16m permanent transfer fee then I'd let him go.

me too, that's a great price.

More defensive orientated work, but that's all I can think off

also more team oriented. the minute Gerry is in the box he's looking to go Ronaldo and score a worldie instead of passing to the open man. lennon isn't that selfish.

me too, that's a great price.

also more team oriented. the minute Gerry is in the box he's looking to go Ronaldo and score a worldie instead of passing to the open man. lennon isn't that selfish.

Nope. Geri isn't selfish enough, he should shoot more often when he's in position to but will look to give it to someone else, usually when it isn't even on.

Koeman has given Geri a decent crack of the whip at the beginning of the season; he obviously thinks he has better options at the moment.

That is clear enough, what is not clear is that he want him gone permanently or a short while. Whatever, as it stands, Koeman has had a long look at him and just does not fancy him for some reason. I think in terms of his game, and attitude.

A shame because he's one of the most exciting players the club has seen for a long while.

Koeman has given Geri a decent crack of the whip at the beginning of the season; he obviously thinks he has better options at the moment.

That is clear enough, what is not clear is that he want him gone permanently or a short while. Whatever, as it stands, Koeman has had a long look at him and just does not fancy him for some reason. I think in terms of his game, and attitude.

A shame because he's one of the most exciting players the club has seen for a long while.

No he didnt!

He played up front week one for 67 mins, up front moving wide week 2 for 60 mins, didnt play next game and didnt start again until the City game and then his only other start was against Watford.

I think he has done well when he has been on the pitch this season. He has looked up for it, he has worked hard and he has been lively, or at the very least, more likely than others.