IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

4 hours ago, StevO said:

Everton is his hobby. 

People only have hobbies because they enjoy them so it’s down to those who have an emotional interest in the club to make sure he’s berated every game he’s there, then maybe we force him to sell if we don’t let him enjoy his hobby of ruining the peoples club. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

People only have hobbies because they enjoy them so it’s down to those who have an emotional interest in the club to make sure he’s berated every game he’s there, then maybe we force him to sell if we don’t let him enjoy his hobby of ruining the peoples club. 

And I have had this particular hobby for 50 years 😱

17 minutes ago, Palfy said:

It’s a love affair and no matter how often they break your heart your keep coming back 💙

So you expect me to pay another £100 to finish work early so I’m not earning as much. 
Drive for 2+ hours missing my family. 
To then watch a bunch of overpaid fuckwits dawdle in the pitch not giving a shit! 
The. Two hours back and find my family are fast asleep and I won’t really see them until I’m back from work the next day?

See you Monday night!

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

So you expect me to pay another £100 to finish work early so I’m not earning as much. 
To then watch a bunch of overpaid fuckwits dawdle in the pitch not giving a shit! 
The. Two hours back and find my family are fast asleep and I won’t really see them until I’m back from work the next day?

See you Monday night!

Respect 👊

23 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Who picks and signs players this up and coming window then?

Mohsiri?

Kenwright?

Benitez?

Or do we just not bother signing anyone!

I don’t see that being a problem for starters we can’t spend much so give Benitez 5 million and he’ll bring 2 or 3 in, I have a feeling he will be concentrating on how many he can sell to give him more to play with next summer. Iwobi Mina Holgate Tosun Gbamin Gomes all surpluses to requirements or non productive, Delph and Gylfi out of contract if he can achieve getting rid of 50% of them we will be in a much better position.  

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I don’t see that being a problem for starters we can’t spend much so give Benitez 5 million and he’ll bring 2 or 3 in, I have a feeling he will be concentrating on how many he can sell to give him more to play with next summer. Iwobi Mina Holgate Tosun Gbamin Gomes all surpluses to requirements or non productive, Delph and Gylfi out of contract if he can achieve getting rid of 50% of them we will be in a much better position.  

Personally I think Benitez needs to spend more time working with the squad on the training ground, not messing around with contracts and negotiating the ins and outs.

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Personally I think Benitez needs to spend more time working with the squad on the training ground, not messing around with contracts and negotiating the ins and outs.

Well all the players have been praising the work he does on the training ground, look at Moyes proof you don’t need a DoF never had one here and doesn’t have one at WHU. He won’t be messing about with the ins and outs, he will do the deal and leave the paper work to the Directors. If I was a manager of a football team I would want all things football to be my responsibility and mine alone, no grey area’s or excuses I would live and die by how the team performed knowing all decisions were down to me and me alone. 

On 04/12/2021 at 20:08, Shukes said:

See you Monday night!

Would pay that gladly every week to see that, regardless of the result.

Even at 0-1 it felt like we were the better team. Richarlison worked his socks off, so did most of the team. Fantastic!

Special mention to the fans as they forced that performance! 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

"Moshiri can do all of the reviews he likes, but it isn’t avoiding the fact that most of this mess has been caused by himself throughout his time here.".

Took the words right out of my mouth. My concern is he won't accept those findings.