IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Ok... I'd be interested too see how that develops. If Bill has set that up before Moshiri arrived, then its even worse from the owners point of view. 

I thought he'd bought all the debts when he arrived though?

18 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Good old bill eh….. mr Everton.  Had us in handcuffs all this time with his dodgy mates.

12% interest rate…. Absolutely scandalous.  Club has been fleeced. 

12% does seem very high considering we have just come through a decade of unbelieably low interest rates.

If I'd have know the club where willing to hand out 12% interest, I'd have borrowed them a few quid (but not the whole £200M🤣). I imaging any Evertonian with a few savings would have bought in to the right investment vehicle had something been set up for the fans. But they would rather the fans not have any say - and let big corporations make the profits.

My company offers investment opertnities all the time when they buy properties for different elements of the business. Its not rocket science. 

46 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

12% does seem very high considering we have just come through a decade of unbelieably low interest rates.

If I'd have know the club where willing to hand out 12% interest, I'd have borrowed them a few quid (but not the whole £200M🤣). I imaging any Evertonian with a few savings would have bought in to the right investment vehicle had something been set up for the fans. But they would rather the fans not have any say - and let big corporations make the profits.

My company offers investment opertnities all the time when they buy properties for different elements of the business. Its not rocket science. 

If you read below the comments, it appears kenwright had been offered loans at a preferential rate….  I wonder why he chose to go with the people he went with?

very similar to the Vibrac loan isn’t it…. The Phillip Green vehicle.

he has destroyed our club. 

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

Again, I cant stand him as a pundit, because he knows nothing about the game. But the business side of football, he's quite good at. 

Still in the meeting so not watched it yet. 

Met him outside Sinatras in Puerto Banus the season we bought Andy Johnson from him, he was on his own had a couple beers with him quite a decent bloke when he isn’t working, up for a laugh and a bit of banter. 

Here is an overview of our debt on the balance sheet as per last year accounts

----------

"Aside from shareholder loans, Everton have a £150 million 5 year facility with Rights and Media Funding which appears fully utilised. In addition a £30 million CLBILS facility with the club’s bankers Metro Bank which stood at £26.25 million on June 30 2022.

In total, external debt stood at £174.1 million (2020/21 £128.3 million) an increase in borrowings of £45.8 million

Interest costs rose in 2021/22 reflecting the increase in external debt and rising interest rates. Interest costs on external debt rose to £10.4 million in 2021/22 (2020/21 – £9 million). 

Financing contributed a net £268 million (2020/21 -£166.2 million) arising from an additional loan from Rights and Media funding of £50 million, £229.3 million in shareholder loans from Bluesky Capital (Moshri's company) and the repayment of the repayment in part of the Metro Bank loan £3.75 million and interest payments of £7.5 million (2020/21 – £4.8 million).

---------

So net-net, we are taking on additional non shareholder debt to finance not only the stadium but ongoing operations and our interest payments are going up due to more debt but also rising interest rates. I mentioned a while ago that Gordon was sold because of cash flow issues not just FFP....we needed money to pay for the stadium.

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Apparently the deal with 777 will be announced soon.

Things are about to get even worse, aren't they?

They will get worse without their money and not much better with it, we desperately need the money to improve the team, and more importantly we need the money to finish the stadium, the stadium could be our get out of jail card, if the stadium is kept within the club then we become more of a going concern that the big investors and buyers would be interested in, sell the stadium independently so we have to rent then as a team we are fucked. 

11 minutes ago, patto said:

According to a guy on radio Merseyside or city I only caught a bit of it he said we’ve got no money for transfers and we are 200m in debt and whoever we’re in debt to decide who we can take investments from they blocked MSP. 

The Simon Jordan video explains the situation really well

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

They will get worse without their money and not much better with it, we desperately need the money to improve the team, and more importantly we need the money to finish the stadium, the stadium could be our get out of jail card, if the stadium is kept within the club then we become more of a going concern that the big investors and buyers would be interested in, sell the stadium independently so we have to rent then as a team we are fucked. 

My big concern is that the stadium is already set up as a different company.

I have a horrible feeling, going back last year, that we won't own that stadium, that we'll end up being locked into some shoddy rent agreement.

This feeling amplified when it was said the othe day that MSP won't invest in the club, but is still investing in the company set up to build the stadium. To me that means they'll have their fingers in the stadium pie but not the club.

The whole set up at this club smells worse every week.

I get the concern about potentially not owning the stadium. My biggest worry is the options being not owning the stadium and the club survives, or the club owns the stadium while going out of business. With these idiots in charge anything could happen. Bill could have his statue outside of a stadium we go bust in. 

6 hours ago, Palfy said:

Met him outside Sinatras in Puerto Banus the season we bought Andy Johnson from him, he was on his own had a couple beers with him quite a decent bloke when he isn’t working, up for a laugh and a bit of banter. 

I seen him in banus in 2006, I went and spoke to sherringham who was there 

15 hours ago, Palfy said:

8 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I seen him in banus in 2006, I went and spoke to sherringham who was there 

whats wrong with you people? Bothering strangers on holiday. 😂

That is actually a nice simple explanation from Simon Jordan.

However, I think he's a bit of a snake too, so from his business dealings point of view, it may not be too bad.

From the man on the streets view, its still a horrible tangle of robbing Peter to pay Paul.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

There's word that Billy Bullshit is in hospital at the moment.

Like clockwork.

Someone had mentioned that if he had pulled the stuff he had done at an Italian club there is no way he would have survived this long without fans taking extreme measures.

that’s why the whole headlock thing was farcical.  

whatever his motivation, he’s proper done a number on this club.  I don’t like hearing about people in illhealth, the thing is we don’t know if it’s true…. That’s the legacy he’s created