IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

8 hours ago, StevO said:

We don’t pay Laing O’Rourke monthly though. 
We pay them after each significant milestone, but in advance of the next phase of work. Those payments are quite far apart and if I remember rightly they were as much as £100m (which would fit in well with the MSP loan).

The money from 777 is to keep the club running. We are not cash rich and Moshiri won’t put money in anymore. 

But if you read through Myers tweet, he says part of it is for the stadium, but doesn't know the details.

Do you know different? Or just speculating it needed simple to keep the club running. 

3 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

But if you read through Myers tweet, he says part of it is for the stadium, but doesn't know the details.

Do you know different? Or just speculating it needed simple to keep the club running. 

Im speculating based on the info put out there after MSP loaned the money for the last stadium payment. 
The club has a massive cash flow issue, we know that already. If 777 have put an extra £20m in that’s minuscule for what’s needed for the stadium anyway. Im sure as soon as they take ownership they will refinance the whole stadium and current debt anyway. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

So sad I missed it, would have loved to have been there. 
Great tribute to a man that had his critics…. But no one can argue that he loved our club. 
great to see such an amazing send off from the family that is Everton.

COYBs. ❤️

I was quite moved, I think he would have been very touched by the crowds warmth, BTW wahat with the red heart?

On 02/11/2023 at 19:30, Shukes said:

Great tribute to a man that had his critics…. But no one can argue that he loved our club. 

COYBs. 💙

Just now, Palfy said:
On 02/11/2023 at 19:30, Shukes said:

COYBs. 💙

What’s this forum coming too red hearts my arse. 

26 minutes ago, Matt said:

I read that as tada, as is you were celebrating the blue heart :rofl:

That genuinely made me laugh out loud

I was guessing when I said Tata and at the same time edging my bets, Tata is the only big Indian company I know who have a huge investment in this country by owning our Steel works Range Rover and Jaguar. And if someone said it wasn’t them then of course I wasn’t referring to Tata the business I was just saying tata to 777.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

I was guessing when I said Tata and at the same time edging my bets, Tata is the only big Indian company I know who have a huge investment in this country by owning our Steel works Range Rover and Jaguar. And if someone said it wasn’t them then of course I wasn’t referring to Tata the business I was just saying tata to 777.

Range Rover and Jaguar still have a plant near Speke too right? That'd be a good call and actually good business sense too. 

35 minutes ago, Matt said:

Range Rover and Jaguar still have a plant near Speke too right? That'd be a good call and actually good business sense too. 

They have a successful academy in India which has a tie in with Atlético Madrid, so there's a football connection...but I won't be holding my breath over one of Palfy's hunches:lol:

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

They have a successful academy in India which has a tie in with Atlético Madrid, so there's a football connection...but I won't be holding my breath over one of Palfy's hunches:lol:

Fair enough :D But at least their money flow is transparent unlike 777

I would be suprised if we are not soon under the ownership of 777 Partner. However, I wouldn't minded being under the ownership of an Indian company. It sounds like interest in football is developing at a fairly rapid pace and it wouldn't do any harm in being the poster club in India - second only to China, the potential for quite a fan base - but a lot easier to access.  

1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

I would be suprised if we are not soon under the ownership of 777 Partner. However, I wouldn't minded being under the ownership of an Indian company. It sounds like interest in football is developing at a fairly rapid pace and it wouldn't do any harm in being the poster club in India - second only to China, the potential for quite a fan base - but a lot easier to access.  

You mean like Venkys?