IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

Been super busy today so I haven't been able to keep up. Can someone give me a basic summary of what's happened today from an Everton standpoint? Even if it's just rumors that were shot down or anything like that. I know we signed that Czech goalkeeper. Anything else going on/being rumored?

Everton update

BBC Chief football writer Phil McNulty: "Everton manager Roberto Martinez is still at their Finch Farm training headquarters - but I gather the odds are lengthening on him adding to his squad unless chairman Bill Kenwright pulls anything out of the bag."

Nothing will happen then.

Johnny's gone and no one's coming in.

Don't get it. I was all for moving his wages but it was under the assumption that we'd utilize that spot to bring in someone else. This team is currently hit by a ton of injuries. I'd rather of Heitinga for depth than nothing. I trust Martinez, but I can't kick away the thought that this was strong-armed by Kenwright.

Don't get it. I was all for moving his wages but it was under the assumption that we'd utilize that spot to bring in someone else. This team is currently hit by a ton of injuries. I'd rather of Heitinga for depth than nothing. I trust Martinez, but I can't kick away the thought that this was strong-armed by Kenwright.

Don't forget we're going to have a massive war chest in the summer... here piggy, piggy, can you fly for me?

Fourth Official is saying today is going to be a good day for Everton...

He hates Heitinga - if we'd have thought of this earlier then it would have saved on expectations throughout the day!!!

To be fair Martinez has brought in a lot of players over the past 6/7months. Would have still liked another cm.

BBC Sport Chief Football Writer Phil McNulty

Everton done

"Everton have confirmed there will be no more dealings tonight. They were trying to get a midfield player in but it hasn't happened. It would have been a bonus. There are areas of the squad that are a bit thin but they seem happy with what they've got."