IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

Elstone will come out with:- "when you consider that the club made a considerable investment in Lukaku and add on agents fees it takes our transfer expenditiure to £32m, we therefore feel that we have absolutely supported the manager with funds and we have a squad that is strong enough to compete on all fronts"

Deulofeu would be a starter in this team now. Better than McGeady and Pienaar. However I have very little confidence in Barca recalling him and him coming here in January.

If we have any kind of budget in the summer I'd make him no1 target and I'd happily pay up to £20m for him. The kid is going to be class! Hugely underrated by the majority on here.

Edited by MC11

Deulofeu would be a starter in this team now. Better than McGeady and Pienaar. However I have very little confidence in Barca recalling him and him coming here in January.

If we have any kind of budget in the summer I'd make him no1 target and I'd happily pay up to £20m for him. The kid is going to be class! Hugely underrated by the majority on here.

I don't see why they would; he's getting game time at Sevilla so what's to gain from their point of view? Unless we've agreed to give them first refusal on Ross when/if the time comes.

I'd take him back, certainly (as you say) a step up on our current options.

I don't see why they would; he's getting game time at Sevilla so what's to gain from their point of view? Unless we've agreed to give them first refusal on Ross when/if the time comes.

I'd take him back, certainly (as you say) a step up on our current options.

Could Barca view Sevilla as too much a threat on their position - not many points between them?

Could Barca view Sevilla as too much a threat on their position - not many points between them?

That's a possibility I guess. I don't know what the rules are on recalling a player once they've been comittied to a full season loan; are Barca even allowed to bring him back?

Yeah.... Saying that it could happen in January which is a couple of weeks away. Other than that a few posters on Other forums reckon it's a possible goer.

Do you always have to be an antagonistic tit? Maybe we should close down the rumour section just in case every rumour doesn't pass your high scrutiny.

Edited by Hafnia

Yeah.... Saying that it could happen in January which is a couple of weeks away. Other than that a few posters on Other forums reckon it's a possible goer.

Do you always have to be an antagonistic tit? Maybe we should close down the rumour section just in case every rumour doesn't pass your high scrutiny.

Deulofeu and Sevilla have moved on from then. I'm not the only one who thinks that it's a complete dead end.

You didn't post a link just a comment that sounded made up from the start.

I'll add "tit" to the list of insults.

Deulofeu and Sevilla have moved on from then. I'm not the only one who thinks that it's a complete dead end.

You didn't post a link just a comment that sounded made up from the start.

I'll add "tit" to the list of insults.

Listen people will give you shit if you do behave like a tit.

Sean, Shawn, Shaun, match fit fully fit, calling people out mid match, stating non attending supporters have no right to an opinion on ground atmosphere....

You just like a wind up and then whinge when a name like tit is used.

Listen people will give you shit if you do behave like a tit.

Sean, Shawn, Shaun, match fit fully fit, calling people out mid match, stating non attending supporters have no right to an opinion on ground atmosphere....

You just like a wind up and then whinge when a name like tit is used.

I ain't whinged just making the point you don't have to lose an argument by insulting people. Edited by MC11

Ok so in order to point out how to lose an argument, you say Seville and deulofeu have moved on???

He's been an unused sub 2 out of last 3 games. Of his appearances that you think have moved him on, they have all vertually been sub - he isn't getting much game time at all compared to when he was with us.

If it was to sell him I think they can, but not sure if they could recall him to loan him out somewhere else.

If its anything like it used to be then if there is a fee involved in the loan deal then he cant be recalled without a new deal being made. If there wasnt an upfront fee then they can usually recall them when they want.

Ok so in order to point out how to lose an argument, you say Seville and deulofeu have moved on???

He's been an unused sub 2 out of last 3 games. Of his appearances that you think have moved him on, they have all vertually been sub - he isn't getting much game time at all compared to when he was with us.

Another reason why it won't happen then.