IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Yeah I see the similarities.... Lukaku came on when the U.S defenders Had chased origi and co around for 94 mins in 80 degree temperature at stifling humidity.

On the other hand Eto came on after 70 minutes in comfortable 55 degree low humidity.

Listen I'm not arsed!!! Have we signed a £28m Dirk kuyt - there to exhaust defenders so we can bring a 33 year old on to do the technical stuff? Or have we paid £28m to see a young lad become a great player?

I say the latter, he has clear shortcomings so please quit this bollocks in suggesting he has every opposition player hanging on to his shorts allowing the others to do what they want in games where he offers very little.

We've made a huge outlay on him, I have seen moments of quality and I have seen moments of "how are you a professional footballer with a rotten touch like that". At this moment it just does not add up. I get the feeling he is going to be an enigmatic player as having a touch, pass, move game just is not in his DNA. He scores goals and has explosive moments of brilliance.... I want more from his all round game, frankly it's shite and needs to get much better.

I'm not saying anymore on the topic. We'll wait till end of the season and pass judgment then.

I'm not saying anymore on the topic. We'll wait till end of the season and pass judgment then.

I just want to see balanced reviews of the lad. I gave him credit for his tremendous West Bromwich goal and will for anything he does well. I just don't understand the unconditional support he receives.

The biggest asset we have is Eto, before we signed him Lukaku was undisputed top dog up front. Eto should light a fire under his arse, he will hopefully make Romelu see that he has some way to go before he can even be Johnny big bollocks. Origi did this in the world cup and Rom was furious. Rom can't be furious now, Hes got a true world class operator showing him how it's done.

Learn Rom, learn. I think he will, but till then I'm not goingto get carried away, it's not gonna happen overnight. So yeah, let's see at end of season.

I just want to see balanced reviews of the lad. I gave him credit for his tremendous West Bromwich goal and will for anything he does well. I just don't understand the unconditional support he receives.

The biggest asset we have is Eto, before we signed him Lukaku was undisputed top dog up front. Eto should light a fire under his arse, he will hopefully make Romelu see that he has some way to go before he can even be Johnny big bollocks. Origi did this in the world cup and Rom was furious. Rom can't be furious now, Hes got a true world class operator showing him how it's done.

Learn Rom, learn. I think he will, but till then I'm not goingto get carried away, it's not gonna happen overnight. So yeah, let's see at end of season.

Give Et'o 90 minutes then you can relieve yourself all over the lad when he performs then

If Deulofeu was out for 8-10 weeks with a light tear, this one is going to be a longer. I too don't think we'll see him until next year. Depending on the severity will be how strong he comes back. Players careers have been ruined by hamstring Injurys. (Owen)

All right, all right don't worry everyone!

Wingers now appear to be McGeady, Atsu, Pienaar, Oviedo, last 2 after upcoming international break.

Surely RM sees that Naismith's best spot is CM, so won't slot him out wide. Osman out there only in absolute desperation.

Long absence of Mirallas might incline RM to keep Lukaku out on right, but I wonder whether that experiment has run its course. Don't we need Lukaku up top?

Not hisbest position though mate and maybe when he was younger more effectively.

Played there a lot for Barca and Inter. Yes many years ago but still a better option than Atsu &Mcgeady for me. We've got to fill these holes with quality.

"Mourinho convinced me to play on the wing saying that we would win the Champions League.

"Last year, before the match against Chelsea, he asked me to play on the left wing and to convince me he said that in putting me there we would win the Champions League.

"Before the trip to London, we lost to Catania and he took me to one side and said that I had played only in my own image.

"The day after, Mou came to me and proposed that I play as a left winger against Chelsea 'because we would win the Champions League that way'.

"I marked Messi against Barcelona, but we won everything. Now I am happy to play centre-forward," he concluded.

Edited by MiguelCotto