Fulham (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Ham (A)...Leighton Baines

Chelsea (H)...Gareth Barry

Cardiff (A)...Ross Barkley

Stevenage (H)...Ross Barkley

West Brom (H)...Seamus Coleman

Norwich (A)...Ross Barkley

Barkley with a great game, showed his maturity

Credit to McCarthy for his effort throughout the game and Mirallas for being a constant threat (though a little clumsy)

Lukaku also of course with two well taken goals.

Deleufhaduofh really should have had us 2 more goals, expect more from out barcelona wonder kid. Too greedy

the overall man of the match was Mignolet - we'd have stuffed them if he'd not played a blinder.

He did play well but I was a little disappointed with our finishing as none of the saves were outstanding as such - you'd expect the keeper to make the saves he did (if you know what I mean?!) - the Lukaku/Delofou one on ones especially were made easier than they should have been for Mingolet!

Ever played fifa and at the 70th minute when the other team is knackered and you bring on a world class player with athleticism???, it's piss easy and feels like you are cheating.

That's Barkley. The problem is sometimes you think he's controlled by a 6 year old, at times you think he's controlled by a video game champion. Soooo much to come from this lad, better decisions = world class.

Their keeper is class btw

why were talking keepers. ours was shit today. indesisive all game. at fault for second goal. only save wad point blank at him, didnt realise where the ball was. ive said it before and i'll say it again, he's a liability. he is outstanding then shocking. that to me is a liability...... and shave the beard!

i sound like the policeman off 'allo allo' with this predicitve texting.

why were talking keepers. ours was shit today. indesisive all game. at fault for second goal. only save wad point blank at him, didnt realise where the ball was. ive said it before and i'll say it again, he's a liability. he is outstanding then shocking. that to me is a liability...... and shave the beard!

i sound like the policeman off 'allo allo' with this predicitve texting.

I can't agree, I think the second goal was Pienaar's fault. I get that he wants to run at the free kick, but why start wide of the wall?

Lukaku for me, he changed the game once he got out of Skrtls pocket. Barkley played well too, so special mention to him

I can't believe anyone voted for Mirallas. Ok, a goal and an assist but bugger all else for the time he was on the pitch except a disgusting challenge.

Duel - good impact but not enough time to get settled. Tried doing too much sometimes and should've tucked his 1on1 away.

Lukaku for me, he changed the game once he got out of Skrtls pocket. Barkley played well too, so special mention to him

I can't believe anyone voted for Mirallas. Ok, a goal and an assist but bugger all else for the time he was on the pitch except a disgusting challenge.

Duel - good impact but not enough time to get settled. Tried doing too much sometimes and should've tucked his 1on1 away.

I didn't give it to him because of the challenge on Suarez, but he was responsible for a lot of our chances and played really well imo. He obviously scored the goal and assisted another with that corner kick, but he was also heavily involved in the third goal, if he doesn't look up and lays it back that goal doesn't happen. He beat Flanagan on the right in the first half and had a crack at goal that sailed wide, he beat someone on the left and had a tame shot on target. He put Lukaku through on goal on the left for a great Mignolet save, he played the through ball that put Deulofeu one on one on the goal keeper and he gave him the ball again on the left on a break for a shot that was saved.

I didn't give it to him because of the challenge on Suarez, but he was responsible for a lot of our chances and played really well imo. He obviously scored the goal and assisted another with that corner kick, but he was also heavily involved in the third goal, if he doesn't look up and lays it back that goal doesn't happen. He beat Flanagan on the right in the first half and had a crack at goal that sailed wide, he beat someone on the left and had a tame shot on target. He put Lukaku through on goal on the left for a great Mignolet save, he played the through ball that put Deulofeu one on one on the goal keeper and he gave him the ball again on the left on a break for a shot that was saved.

OK but apart from that what did he do :dry:?

Not sure who to give it too tbh. Barkley was eye catching, but also lacked that bit of end product at times. Lukaku got 2 goals, but didn't do much else right.

I'm almost thinking of going with Barry. Can't remember a Liverpool attack down our left once Baines got injured, yet Barry still managed to get forward and contribute to our build up play.

I can't agree, I think the second goal was Pienaar's fault. I get that he wants to run at the free kick, but why start wide of the wall?

100% Howards. The Keeper sets up his wall and is responsible for how many people are in it. With the quality of free kick takers Liverpool have he should have had that wall one man outside the post but instead it was one man inside! He also then sat right behind the wall with his positioning which was equally as poor. Such a basic error, albeit I have no idea what Pienaar is doing either!

I was going to reply to Matt's post but Steve_E got there first. I thought Mirallas was excellent in the second half and he needs to drift into them central positions more often.