Newcastle (H)...Romelu Lukaku

Fulham (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Ham (A)...Leighton Baines

Chelsea (H)...Gareth Barry

Cardiff (A)...Ross Barkley

Stevenage (H)...Ross Barkley

West Brom (H)...Seamus Coleman

Norwich (A)...Ross Barkley

I would have voted for mirallas but I refuse. Nobody stood out and I am not voting on his working hard to look good for himself, he let himself down by being too selfish too often.

Everyone was shite, nobody wanted it and I hope RM has words.

If we play in the derby like that we will lose all momentum for the rest of the season.

Between Oviedo (who's runs we're constantly ignored, again) and McCarthy (who was never backed up after making a challenge) for me - think Bryan edges it. Can't give it to Mirallas for his running-into-people antics, though he did put in a shift and took his goal well. Could just as easily not vote....

Oh, and Lukaku being MOTM is crazy THow! Won 1 header and sod all else, almost like he didn't want to play against his old team.

Martinez has to take full responsibility here. Wrong subs, wrong game plan. I expect a backlash against the shite but am now fearing a raping if we play like that again....

Between Oviedo (who's runs we're constantly ignored, again) and McCarthy (who was never backed up after making a challenge) for me - think Bryan edges it. Can't give it to Mirallas for his running-into-people antics, though he did put in a shift and took his goal well. Could just as easily not vote....

Oh, and Lukaku being MOTM is crazy THow! Won 1 header and sod all else, almost like he didn't want to play against his old team.

Martinez has to take full responsibility here. Wrong subs, wrong game plan. I expect a backlash against the shite but am now fearing a raping if we play like that again....

Lakaku had no service all night. He made run after run and the ball was never played. Not surprised he gave up in the end. Even when we got it wide and beat the defender no cross came.

Lakaku had no service all night. He made run after run and the ball was never played. Not surprised he gave up in the end. Even when we got it wide and beat the defender no cross came.

He made some brilliant runs too. A couple of times he found himself a couple of yards of space for a cut back and the ball always went across goal. When he made his run to the near post it always seemed to get cut back.

Lugano tried kicking lumps out of him today as well and on the whole I thought he did alright and bagged an assist. He certainly could have done better but its not like he didnt contribute sufficiently with the service he was given.

Just got back from a thoroughly crap night. I think thats the worst Ive seen us play since the second half at Fulham

Cant beleive anyone is backing Lukaku after that, his first touch was woeful a, he was incapable of holding the ball up and looked totally unintersted all night

I think he looks like he has run out of steam and could do with a few games on the bench but we havent got anyone to come in for him, if he is all we have upfront for the season we can kiss goodbye to the Champions League

Not a great performance, thought we should have seen out 1-0, but at least it wasn't a loss. Can see the squad is a bit stretched at the moment. We really needed the win to take advantage of that lot slipping up, but I'm going to stay positive. We need to rest a couple of lads for the cup game so we are fresh for the derby.

I went for Mirallas as he was the only player to really put effort in.

He may have been greedy at times and he may have been clumsy but i think that was down to frustration that the rest of the team were not there to back him up. I wouldnt have been suprised if he got sent off as he was running his socks off and his frustration was showing.

Sometimes you play and nothing goes right, the important thing is that you dont stop. Mirralas didn't.

Lukaku? i thought he had one good touch all night. His missing the target in the first few mins was the kind of chance every teenage kid dreams of. If any of you have ever been in the position where a ball sits up at chest height with the keeper stranded at an angle... you would know! you hit the ball and quickly turn to do a Cantona pose as you really dont need telling it went in!

As i say sometimes things just dont go right for you. the important thing is you dont stop. Lukaku did.

I can see why people gave Ovy a few votes as he had a few chances in the first half and was really unlucky with his crisp volleyed effort. He just didnt keep his momentum up for the second half.

Defenders were set up to fall by a useless midfield that were just not finding space to recieve the ball. This made us have to Nev it up the field.

I also thought baines was having a solid game to be honest. Might not have been his usual attacking self, but thats been rare this season to be honest.

I really do feel that matches like this show how important Pienaar is. Whenever he misses a match we really seem to lack imagination. Barkley has a spark in him but it's Pienaar that drives us.