IGNORED

Everton vs Cardiff

Cornish Steve

A very winnable game. Just what we need to bounce back. The more goals we score, the more we rebuild our confidence.

They will come and play for a point, parking everyone in their area and trying to catch us on the counter. Its either going to be very close to a stalemate or we will destroy them. Hoping the latter of course :)

Guest rusty747

Cardiff. Had a big win at the weekend. Admittedly against a poor Fulham side but it will have given them confidence. I can see them trying to park the bus and try to nick something on the break. First goal will be crucial. If we score early we could.go on to win by 4 or 5. Problem is, if they score first we will do well to get a 1-1 draw.

for some reason i feel shite about every game at the moment...shouldn't do but can't help it

Since the trip to Tenerife back in January? I know we have had injuries but for me that trip did a great job of having the averse effect on our season it was meant to have.

Guest blueboy122

for some reason i feel shite about every game at the moment...shouldn't do but can't help it

Same Marco.

Feeling extremely deflated after the start to the season.

Same here.

I think its because a lot of us were on a high after the start we had and unfortuantely we've been brought back down to earth after injuries and lack of form have affected us badly. Got to remember its our first season of transition though and it will take another year or two i think personally, untill we are really up and running.

How can you feel shite before every game? We've won most of our games at home, played well and our players are coming back from injury.

I always end up sitting next to fans like this at the match an it fucks me off, moaning after 5 minutes cos someone does something wrong, if you're not feeling it before the game then so will the players. We should be confident going into games like this cos they're all winnable.

How can you feel shite before every game? We've won most of our games at home, played well and our players are coming back from injury.

I always end up sitting next to fans like this at the match an it fucks me off, moaning after 5 minutes cos someone does something wrong, if you're not feeling it before the game then so will the players. We should be confident going into games like this cos they're all winnable.

I think it's more to do with the fact that the season has kind of turned into a bit of a damp squib the last few weeks. First we lost fourth so there wasn't that much to play for in the league other than pride an prize money.

And now we're out of the cup. Now it's just a case of "let's finish as high as we can" which I'm a little bored of personally. Doesn't mean that if I go the match I'm going to be an arse and moan everytime something goes tits up but it's the sense that I know we should win it, we probably will win it and if we do it's just 3 points...it's not really a win on the way to something..if you know what I mean?

We can still qualify for Europe though, we're actually in a good position to qualify for it, I'd understand if we were 10th and the highest we could finish would be 9th but I think most of us would have taken this position were in now with 10 weeks of the season remaining before the season started.

I know, just personally the Europa league doesn't excite me.

I'm not saying it's a bad season btw. If you'd have given me 5th/6th/7th at the start of the season id have bitten your hand off. Just got my hopes up of CL after the start we had, but expectations have been brought down to earth the last few weeks is all I'm saying.

Guest Nikica

2-0. Think Solskjaer has some problems there already and is making some eye-raising selections. Not to be underestimated at all but think you'll get the win and keep a clean sheet, as they don't have many goals in them.

A very winnable game. Just what we need to bounce back. The more goals we score, the more we rebuild our confidence.

Indeed Steve, and it would be nice if Baines was able to be more involved in scoring with at least this many goals:

jesus_three_zps755fdd7d.jpg

Hoping that Jags and Pienaar are fit to play.