MC11

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who should play central midfield

• Barry & Mccarthy
    • Barry & Barkley
    • McCarthy & Barkley
    • Barry & Osman
    • McCarthy & Osman

It's going to be interesting to see what difference it makes when Barry is absent, because he will be against City.

Thats a good point actually! Shiiiiiiit!!!

Possibly McCarthy will drop back more (Barry role) and Barkley be given the more advanced (McCarthy) role.

Got a feeling Osman will play a part in it though, because of his experience. Unless with jags then fully fit he just plays 3 CB, and just McCarthy in front???

Oh who knows!!!

McCarthy and Barry have done wonders for us, but I can't think that many would not wish to have Gibson available now. Barry's on 9 yellow and certain to pick another up in the run in. Who comes in when he misses two games? Do we rest him against Palace to be sure of having him for United? I think I would, Barkley and McCarthy deep, we have enough players to rotate further forward, leave out Gerry who is too much of a defensive liability and play McGeady and Mirralas who will do their duties.

How far away is Gibson, will ge be back before the end of the campaign? Going to be a real crunch this last month, every match bigger than the last. I think I recall Francisco Jr being sent out on loan, do we have any other youth who can be called upon in the centre of the pitch or are we stuck with Osman/Barkley to fill in should either of the usual duo miss out?

McCarthy and Barry have done wonders for us, but I can't think that many would not wish to have Gibson available now. Barry's on 9 yellow and certain to pick another up in the run in. Who comes in when he misses two games? Do we rest him against Palace to be sure of having him for United? I think I would, Barkley and McCarthy deep, we have enough players to rotate further forward, leave out Gerry who is too much of a defensive liability and play McGeady and Mirralas who will do their duties.

How far away is Gibson, will ge be back before the end of the campaign? Going to be a real crunch this last month, every match bigger than the last. I think I recall Francisco Jr being sent out on loan, do we have any other youth who can be called upon in the centre of the pitch or are we stuck with Osman/Barkley to fill in should either of the usual duo miss out?

The amnesty for yellow cards is on now so Barry can play in all the games except the City game.