IGNORED

Tom Cleverley

I'm a bit giddy this window, if all the rumours are true, all the mediocre shite Martinez brought in is being launched.

Hopefully to be replaced with better.

Hopefully.

I'll be honest, I thought TC had potential. He started incredibly well, first few games he played, he was awesome. After that he was either crocked or a crock of shite.

funny player this lad.... I watched him for Man United before Kevin Davies did him and he looked brilliant. Never got the same form for them again after that injury.

Then he came to us and was brilliant till Eric Dier did a poor tackle on him and he again never looked the same since.

Probably be a good player for Watford, seems a decent lad so I wish him all the best.

Hopefully.

I'll be honest, I thought TC had potential. He started incredibly well, first few games he played, he was awesome. After that he was either crocked or a crock of shite.

I was pleasantly surprised by his start myself Ten but it just never happened for him. I don't dislike the guy he's just not good enough.

I think it's also telling that most of Martinez signings are being shipped out to championship sides or low placed prem teams

Good luck to him. Not a player we need as we try to push on up the table.

I tend to think that TC has been a victim of his own versatility. Gets used in all different positions and never really gets to settle into a role. When I watch him, I sometimes think 'if Barkley had his footballing brain, he'd be much better'. What I mean by this, is that TC can 'see' the game. He pings the ball around effortlessly, from all angles, and does it pretty quickly.

Another player who gets an undeserving amount of stick.

Good luck to him. I hope he finds a permanent role.

Good luck to him. Not a player we need as we try to push on up the table.

I tend to think that TC has been a victim of his own versatility. Gets used in all different positions and never really gets to settle into a role. When I watch him, I sometimes think 'if Barkley had his footballing brain, he'd be much better'. What I mean by this, is that TC can 'see' the game. He pings the ball around effortlessly, from all angles, and does it pretty quickly.

Another player who gets an undeserving amount of stick.

Good luck to him. I hope he finds a permanent role.

Another one you got wrong

Has a lot of ability, first time passing, moving the momentum of the side forwards, but unfortunately doesn't have the steel to apply it to a high enough standard, plays within himself instead of imposing himself on a game. Must have been tough in that shambles of a wigan side and getting another dose at villa.

Am very happy about the last minute winner at newcastle, and they went down for a season at least which is a bonus for all humanity.

Good luck to him, no dummy spat out, no crying off, no agent pot stirring, wherever he goes hopefully its for first team football in his preferred position.

Bit like you got Cleverley wrong when you were wanking into your sock in your mars back bedroom about him for weeks

Wrong! he had one good game! And I praised him, before that I was always meh about him! Certainly not weeks.

Anyway, how would you know? You ain't been on here in months ever since that little melt down you had when you made yourself look a right Cnut. Hahaha

An Paddock You're on the sick mate. In your Dads back bedroom. You're on this far too much to be employed. What is it a bad back? Don't care what anyone says there's no way your over 40 with the tone of your posts and meltdowns. 25 at most.

Edited by MC11

Wrong! he had one good game! And I praised him, before that I was always meh about him! Certainly not weeks.

Anyway, how would you know? You ain't been on here in months ever since that little melt down you had when you made yourself look a right Cnut. Hahaha

Behave! You were raving about him last year...spouting how much you really liked him now!!!

:rofl: there was no meltdown you fucking divi, you keep thinking that to make yourself look good and make sure your ma doesn't find the socks.

You've making yourself look a cunt on a daily basis since the day I landed with your snide one line back handed remarks at anyone elses opinion.

Go on lad, tell me "I'm talking shite"

??

:rofl: there was no meltdown you fucking divi, you keep thinking that to make yourself look good and make sure your ma doesn't find the socks.

You've making yourself look a cunt on a daily basis since the day I landed with your snide one line back handed remarks at anyone elses opinion.

Go on lad, tell me "I'm talking shite"

You had a meltdown fact! Waited a few months to sneak back in to save face. Hahahhaha

Quote me two week post apart..... Go on. Don't get drawn into this Newty you know where it ends up. You got banned if another page didn't you for being scrot!

Haha. Don't get drawn into what??? You started it off again if you read it back with one of your sneaky one liners.

As I remember, each and every time you try to 'wind' me and Paddock up, you end up crying off!!! Keep going.