IGNORED

Tom Cleverley

He played well for one game. Where I praised him nowhere else will you see me praise him. Because he was mediocre at best!

Ha! You said "I rate this lad highly now". That was a page or so after praising him for a game.

I quoted you on the previous page!

We've gone back to the beginning on this one!!!

Ha! You said "I rate this lad highly now". That was a page or so after praising him for a game.

I quoted you on the previous page!

We've gone back to the beginning on this one!!!

Stop getting desperate!

Please use search functions on this thread! I said when we signed him I didn't want him! Said there was no way he was a replacement for Pienaar?

Then he played well & I praised him once! The next post was 7 days after that (still the honey moon period after his good performance) where I say he could be Osmans replacement! After that I barely commented on him because he's been shite!

I just popped some popcorn and read the last few pages. Ive missed a lot of things on here lately by cutting back on my posting lol.

I cant remember a melt down a few months back and if there was one im glad Pad is ok and back posting. Always entertaining.

Straight to the chase, who d'ya think won?