IGNORED

World Cup...

Guest Nikica

Got to say that Origi has been a bit of a disappointment so far considering the game should be suiting him down to the ground. His pace is causing problems but his touch hasn't been as good as I expected.

Mertens again has been poor and De Bruyne isn't bringing much to the table either. Felli and Witsel have also been much of nothing.

No one has stood out for the USA but Zusi has been a weak link. He has been turned over too easily on a couple of occasions. The young RB that has come on looks a prospect though. Pace, vision and composure. He did well defending 1 v 1 against Hazard too.

Got to say that Origi has been a bit of a disappointment so far considering the game should be suiting him down to the ground. His pace is causing problems but his touch hasn't been as good as I expected.

Mertens again has been poor and De Bruyne isn't bringing much to the table either. Felli and Witsel have also been much of nothing.

No one has stood out for the USA but Zusi has been a weak link. He has been turned over too easily on a couple of occasions. The young RB that has come on looks a prospect though. Pace, vision and composure. He did well defending 1 v 1 against Hazard too.

yes deandre yedlin, last year at this time he was finishing university! very young raw talent, very fast and has an assist already in the WC.

Everyone has a 2nd team in the WC. Who is (or was) your second team, the guys you root for when your not supporting your first team? And why?

USA is my first team

Mexico is my second due to having lived there for about 4 years as a kid.

Well, being from Cornwall, England is neither 1 nor 2. And no Celtic teams are at the WC. So, I go for the underdogs. In particular. Costa Rica and Algeria.

yes deandre yedlin, last year at this time he was finishing university! very young raw talent, very fast and has an assist already in the WC.

Definite promise. It will be interesting to see how he does in this second half. The USA have started a little slow this half.

Origi has started much brighter this 2nd half. Couple of nice touches and pieces of movement. Should have scored maybe but more like I was expecting.

Would be a great back-up, but I'd actually like to see him move to Europe to a team where he would start.

He's been fantastic. He has all the attributes to be a top player. Hope he gets a good move, Spain would suit him. Help develop his positioning defensively and technical ability. He seems to have everything else!

He's been fantastic. He has all the attributes to be a top player. Hope he gets a good move, Spain would suit him. Help develop his positioning defensively and technical ability. He seems to have everything else!

He's been good in the previous games where he has gotten minutes. Wouldn't be surprised to see him move after this cup or in Jan.