IGNORED

World Cup...

Guest Nikica

Bloody unlucky Algeria. Great game to watch.

France v Germany will be a humdinger. It will be the perfect clash of styles and I think France will have that little bit more quality in the final third to expose Germany where Algeria couldn't. I would be benching Giroud mind.

Bloody unlucky Algeria. Great game to watch.

France v Germany will be a humdinger. It will be the perfect clash of styles and I think France will have that little bit more quality in the final third to expose Germany where Algeria couldn't. I would be benching Giroud mind.

Two top goalies who are fearless and have no problem running 20 yards out of the box to shut down a play.

Everyone has a 2nd team in the WC. Who is (or was) your second team, the guys you root for when your not supporting your first team? And why?

USA is my first team

Mexico is my second due to having lived there for about 4 years as a kid.

La Suisse, because I live here :) Holland too because I lived there for a while. Oh, and the US since I'm married to one :lol:

Edited by Matt

I wouldn't say robbery... Switzerland have been shocking too. If the US can get through against Belgium which I think they have a very good chance based on the group stage performances, and they would cause the Argies a load of problems.

Was in the car for the vast majority of it; only got home for the last ten minutes or so so my opinion was based solely on the 5live commentary.

If you're a match fixing mastermind you surely don't chat about it on Facebook pre match do you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28114493

Der Spiegel "We firmly stand by our assertion, that Mr Perumal wrote in a Facebook chat some hours before the World Cup match Croatia v Cameroon, that the result of the match will be a 4-0-victory for Croatia and that a player of Cameroon will get a red card in the first half."