IGNORED

Kopite Thread

3 hours ago, pete0 said:

I've completely changed my mind on him. When he first come you couldn't help but like him, eccentric and honest. Now he's caught gobshiteitis luckily, rather than eccentric he's more a fool. 

i liked him at dortmund because i didn't really know him.  now that i've seen him a bunch i can't stand him.  excuses for his side, but not ok for others, complete hypocrite with the transfers, no knowledge of defense, he's no different to the rest of the guys in my opinion.  there's so few decent honest managers, its like politicans or something, you have to be slightly scummy to even consider it.

6 hours ago, pete0 said:

I've completely changed my mind on him. When he first come you couldn't help but like him, eccentric and honest. Now he's caught gobshiteitis luckily, rather than eccentric he's more a fool. 

Its not like he paid the money though... I can imagine he probably cant stand the money being spent but then again he isnt exactly going to be on peanuts himself.

16 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The decent fans (few and far between I’ve found) must cringe like fuck. 

I've always steered away from all the tribal shit but they are a joke.  Bitter tears over coutinho getting tapped up but it' ok for them to do it for VVD? 

The daily mirror want to retract their stance.  Holgate just stared firminho out whilst he did his initial rant. It was when he said something that was obscured by John jo kenny's head that he lost his shit. 

Someone posted that Kenny continued to accuse firminho as the match went on. 

Absolutely tearing City apart even without Van Diyk and Coutinho. 

They play the Champions elect, stand toe to toe with them and rip them a new one. We get told by our manager that we were trying to attack too much and need to be more boring despite barely having a shot. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Absolutely tearing City apart even without Van Diyk and Coutinho. 

They play the Champions elect, stand toe to toe with them and rip them a new one. We get told by our manager that we were trying to attack too much and need to be more boring despite barely having a shot. 

Allardyce needs to go after that.