IGNORED

Kopite Thread

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Awful game. Kane shouldn’t have played and delli Ali does nothing for me 

Alli may have done some thing if llorente played.

Kane wasn't fit enough to do the role of keeping VVD in a battle. VVD struggles more in games against combative DCL type players... they would have bought the AMs into play. 

Those who done that are scum I would at the very least expect Liverpool FC to condemn their actions in the strongest terms.

Also genuine supporters and Kopites will be as devastated and embarrassed that this happened I’m sure, it’s not just the history of our club they desecrated it’s the history of the City mindless morons. 

Pathetic. I got invited to a WhatsApp club from family in Australia who haven’t spoken to us for years just to tell us they won. 

That said, all the fans I know here have actually been very gracious, even my cousin who went to Madrid from Switzerland (he has had a season ticket for 20 years and has flown to every home and European game), who went without a ticket but got one, hasn’t said boo when he’s usually the bitter one, so let’s try not to lump them all together 

Honestly.....  this is why they are disliked.  Zero class.  

Celebrate the win enjoy it..... but ffs stop using goading other clubs as a means of gaining satisfaction.... it just points to a huge chip on your shoulders. 

Like half the people at the trophy parade.... aren't even arsed about football - non fans!  It just screamed of "let's go and get pissed on the street and be a part of something".  I'm sorry but it's true, if ale wasn't involved and it wasn't a Sunday they wouldn't have bothered. 

Their fans just generally behave like attention seeking dickheads.... like they are salt of the earth and they invented humour.... grow the fuck up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49186869?ns_linkname=sport&ns_campaign=bbc_sport&ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3q-p2Ipm5GowgG5cK6zUsJ37baVAA3Sp2v4K_0rav2tggtofyQV2X_oDk

Don't think apologies count when it's been written for yer and doesn't actually apologise beyond being sorry you were caught. Even in the apology he's deflecting saying it's not aimed at anyone. Not saying I'm not guilty of taking the piss out of Harry Kane but this kid is a professional footballer and gone too far. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

RS fan ran onto the pitch, slipped, and kicked adrian.  he's out for their next match.  classy fans.  couldn't have happened to a better club :)

Awful. This should give stewards the greenlight to clothesline the fuck out of a pitch invader, as clearly it dangerous to players. What is the stop some nut job from doing that and stabbing a player? Absolutely unacceptable.

But, at least it was the Reds....

1 hour ago, Ghoat said:

Awful. This should give stewards the greenlight to clothesline the fuck out of a pitch invader, as clearly it dangerous to players. What is the stop some nut job from doing that and stabbing a player? Absolutely unacceptable.

But, at least it was the Reds....

its so funny.  the brits are supposed to be the "gentlemen" and mild mannered and polite and stuff.  yet at american sports events there is no security between the fans and the court/pitch/field.  we just don't go onto it unless it's some massive upset or something.

meanwhile in england they literally have a guard every 5 feet covering the whole outside border of the pitch and yet they are still invading the pitches.

food for thought

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

RS fan ran onto the pitch, slipped, and kicked adrian.  he's out for their next match.  classy fans.  couldn't have happened to a better club :)

I don’t think laughing at someone getting injured is that classy either to the honest mate, regardless of the team

As for the security thing, I think some of the older fans might be able to give a better explanation as I can, but i think it started with Hillsborough and it’s crowd control rather than security measures. 

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don’t think laughing at someone getting injured is that classy either to the honest mate, regardless of the team

As for the security thing, I think some of the older fans might be able to give a better explanation as I can, but i think it started with Hillsborough and it’s crowd control rather than security measures. 

fair enough, i just its a perfect microcosm of their club

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the ref was right to give the penalty to Liverpool for the pull on Salah's shirt.  Shirt pulling in the penalty area should be punished more often.  However, it is interesting how easily the top six clubs seem to get the penalty decisions.  I also thought it was a clear penalty for us against Villa.

• 4 weeks later...

I was at the game tonight to support my local team against them. What I can say was there was no one who really stood out and will be pushing their first eleven for a place. I left the game more confident that they won’t win the league. They did however have their normal barrow load of luck.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11833055/liverpools-harvey-elliott-suspended-for-14-days-over-insulting-harry-kane-social-media-post?fbclid=IwAR38MtUFL2osKTvbxZEehRY3xW19z0xfEErQG8Glud6Qlmqomj1E_dyUbwQ

14 day suspension and £350 quid fine, his apology was pathetic as well, took no responsibility, denied it was about Harry Kane and didn't really apologise at all, more a plea for people to not think it was what it looks like. 

Absolute joke them you compare him to Silva who's potentially looking at a 6 game ban. 

• 2 weeks later...

Two kopites went to Gent instead of Genk (which is only 80 miles away). Half suspect the pair done it on purpose for a little attention as surely you'd notice there was no other away fans in the boozers before clicking on only half an hour before kick off. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/oct/24/liverpool-fans-miss-victory-in-genk-after-travelling-to-gent-by-mistake