IGNORED

Crystal Palace (away)

Kev627

Ugliest 3 points in a long, long time. But, it's 3 points and an AWAY win. Even more, it's against a side who are been really ticking lately. I'm happy.

Plus, even though we were less than great, the form team we were playing against had very few real chances. Only one marginally tricky save for Robles plus the goal-line clearance against the team that have just won at Southampton and beaten Spurs at home coming from behind.

Could have been three or four if we'd taken our chances. Ugly is lovely.

I'm one of very few who thought we'd win this game. Probably got put down as deluded....again! But I must admit I thought we would win with a much better performance. But 3 points is 3 points.

We looked solid at the back, maybe that's what we worked on in Qatar? And the team certainly seemed united at the final whistle.

I was frustrated with our decision making in and around their 18 yard box. Confidence will bring that up to spec.

If we can stay solid at the back, keep the team unity, continue picking up points, then I see confidence returning and we can get back to our normal expressive selves.

It's 5 games without defeat. I see us carrying this on. Hopefully the '1 in 13' will become a thing of the past.

Don't want to say much else. Still work to do. Plenty of it. Still think we'll beat the redshite too.