IGNORED

Lukaku

Diego Costa as been offered to Inter and Napoli to make room för Lukaku accoding to The Sun (which automatically makes it BS) I would however accept Costa as a replacement for Lukaku lol.

I'd rather Costa. As much as an aggressive belter he is we need someone to wind up the opposition.

Koemans now said he wants to keep Lukaku but if the board decide to sell him I'm powerless to stop it but we are doing everything we can to keep him.

Koeman looks pissed off already. Welcome to the circus that is Everton Ronald.

Probably passed off at getting asked the same old questions!

I've just watched the interview and he doesn't quite say what you said.

He's very factual in what he says...he wants to keep all his best players but he knows how football works, how the business works.

He says "if the board decide to sell him he is poweless to stop it, he wants to keep him but he knows how football works"

That's exactly what he says.

He says "if the board decide to sell him he is poweless to stop it, he wants to keep him but he knows how football works"

That's exactly what he says.

"OK. He is still Everton player. He has contract to Everton. And finally the board of the club make that kind of decisions. Of course I like to keep all of my best players but I know er football, I know er business, let's wait. We have 3 more busy weeks and that's the most difficult in the football at the moment that you start the season and the 11 players that start may not be the same in 3 weeks, but OK, that is difficult"

He knows he has a fight on his hands to keep him. But I disagree that he's pissed off about it in terms of being powerless. I think he accepts the reality. I think he'll be off too, but I'm sure Koeman and Walsh have a plan and he won't be allowed to leave unless that plan is in action.

https://youtu.be/ZTlEQMD3MK8

Koemans now said he wants to keep Lukaku but if the board decide to sell him I'm powerless to stop it but we are doing everything we can to keep him.

Koeman looks pissed off already. Welcome to the circus that is Everton Ronald.

It seems the only thing that would keep Lukaku around is more money and clauses for any future departure. We are in a stronger position now, every club is susceptible to the 'business' of football, and to continue focusing on the negative and not acknowledge the fact that every football club does things their supporters don't like, that's the circus. Lukaku's a misguided, overrated, intelligent talent, that's on the verge of either becoming great or forgotten. Forgive him for being a prick and stop thinking about him and see that he's just put the club in a bad position with his shitty attitude. He's not a winner, he's an entitled millennial.

I haven't seen this recent interview, but it seems Koeman is just being honest. Transparency is key, so I support his approach.

In the current market and with the idea of having unity in the dressing room I'd sell, regardless of his skill set. I'd rather see a hard working and grateful team play at Goodison, than someone sulking and ruining team morale. Fuck him, his wage demands and his lack of respect.

"OK. He is still Everton player. He has contract to Everton. And finally the board of the club make that kind of decisions. Of course I like to keep all of my best players but I know er football, I know er business, let's wait. We have 3 more busy weeks and that's the most difficult in the football at the moment that you start the season and the 11 players that start may not be the same in 3 weeks, but OK, that is difficult"

He knows he has a fight on his hands to keep him. But I disagree that he's pissed off about it in terms of being powerless. I think he accepts the reality. I think he'll be off too, but I'm sure Koeman and Walsh have a plan and he won't be allowed to leave unless that plan is in action.

https://youtu.be/ZTlEQMD3MK8

That's not the whole interview. He also says " if the board decide to sell him it's out of my hands" Sky Sports have been running it (surprise surprise) on and off all day.

That's not the whole interview. He also says " if the board decide to sell him it's out of my hands" Sky Sports have been running it (surprise surprise) on and off all day.

Ah right. OK.

Anyway, besides all that, he knows how it works. He wants him, the board will try to keep him because he wants him, but the players doesn't want to stay. So get a big fat fee...everyone is happy.

I'm really not arsed about him. Which is an unusual feeling to have towards the chief scorer.

My only concern about him going is that there haven't even been rumours about links to a replacement for him so would we do without, or go for a panic buy/ half measure?

Both prospects are equally worrying because the team is hardly full of goals from elsewhere and that is something that hasn't changed since last season.

My only concern about him going is that there haven't even been rumours about links to a replacement for him so would we do without, or go for a panic buy/ half measure?

Both prospects are equally worrying because the team is hardly full of goals from elsewhere and that is something that hasn't changed since last season.

Seriously...surely we know how the club go about these things by now?

I guarantee if he is going, we'll have a plan. We never go public.