IGNORED

Leicester

duncanmckenzieismagic

RM's subs were good today. Although Barkley was moving the ball, he was all losing the ball in key positions. Gibson was doing a better job of spreading the ball and attacking.

Besic was also timid, and choosing to be a little too liberal with the ball at times at the edge of the box. I think Atsu did a great job of adding some pace to the ball. Would love to see more of him going forward.

Howard Out, Robles In. Today was embarrassing for him.

RM's subs were good today. Although Barkley was moving the ball, he was all losing the ball in key positions. Gibson was doing a better job of spreading the ball and attacking.

Besic was also timid, and choosing to be a little too liberal with the ball at times at the edge of the box. I think Atsu did a great job of adding some pace to the ball. Would love to see more of him going forward.

Howard Out, Robles In. Today was embarrassing for him.

I thought they were piss poor to be honest

After watching him play natural number 10's on the wing all season he has now started playing wingers as number 10's as well. Play the fucking players in their proper positions!

Why do we need 2 defensive midfielders when we are at home to the bottom of the table club? I could understand it when the full backs were bombing on but they barely cross the half way line anymore. The system isn't working but Bobby refuses to change it. Why didn't he bring Mirallas on earlier and play with a bit of width?

The only plan B in Martinez's locker is to bring Besic off no matter how well he is playing

there are only 2 sets of people who want howard in goal that's his family and Liverpool supporters

I said nothing on Thursday because we won and you lot would have said I was picking on him again

he was 6 feet to one side of his goal and invited the lad to have a pop and what a surprise he scored

and one of you acutely said it was not his fault.

3 games back no clean sheets and a lot of it his own fault

he has got to put robles back in BUT he wont because that would mean he was wrong to bring him straight back.

its time the fans let him know at the matches that they want a change you can not keep applauding someone who is letting us down week after week.

his time at EFC is over.

I thought they were piss poor to be honest

After watching him play natural number 10's on the wing all season he has now started playing wingers as number 10's as well. Play the fucking players in their proper positions!

Why do we need 2 defensive midfielders when we are at home to the bottom of the table club? I could understand it when the full backs were bombing on but they barely cross the half way line anymore. The system isn't working but Bobby refuses to change it. Why didn't he bring Mirallas on earlier and play with a bit of width?

The only plan B in Martinez's locker is to bring Besic off no matter how well he is playing

Spot on dunc. Spot on. No wingers, 2 defensive mids at home agaisnt shite, and we don't use our bench properly. Lukaku is tired from the last match, well shit were paying kone 6m to sit , play the lad, he can finish. Atsu looked good, but why at number 10? Barkley looked good, why come off? Mirallas on the bench? And the 84' sub, come on, he should have been on at 70'.

Hello chaps. Firstly thanks for your hospitality today .

The reason for this post is just to inform you that That a Leicester city supporter died outside Goodison today.

He was only 48 years old and this seems to echo an incident with one of your supporters , Bernard 'yifter 'Murphy.

Just heard about this myself. Terrible news.

If Howard didn't play yesterday we win 2-0 it's as plain and simple as that. Their second was acarbon copy of what he done against Palace t Goodison plus he should have saved the shitty near post shot against Chelsea and his positioning was shocking for the YBB goal.

Seriously pissedoff. Howard cost us the match. Nothing else to say on it.

Can't even be arsed writing about it.

We need a consistently good goalkeeper. Howard's ship has well sailed.

If Barkley is worth £50m I am worth £100m.

Atsu is not a footballer.

When we get a corner we should just kick it out for a throw in to them and move on to the next incredible moment

Spot on mostly. Howard abysmal; Barkley (in this form) worthless - truly shocking how far he has fallen; Really hate Atsu - minimal difference on offense and absolutely no defense - doesnt care about winning; we havent had an effective corner in weeks

The reason for this post is just to inform you that That a Leicester city supporter died outside Goodison today.

He was only 48 years old and this seems to echo an incident with one of your supporters , Bernard 'yifter 'Murphy.

Horrible news, pass on our best wishes from TT

this may or may not be the popular opinion but i think the first person that needs to be replaced is naismith. i like the guy, hard nosed player, but he just doesn't have good enough skill to be playing that position. he constantly makes poor touches and is not a creator in the slightest.

My take:

GOAT #1: Howard. First goal, ok, fine, I'll cut some slack. Some. Might have been screened, and Stones might have inadvertently interfered with TH's ability to hold onto the ball. But second goal, that was just absolute crap, committing early, being out of position again. And that's not the first time we've seen that from him. I don't think Robles ever committed a similar sin, and I don't think I've seen it from other keepers, that I can remember. Embarrassing. And the chuckle after shanking that clearance, well, that's just pathetic. It's like he's got to make it look like he knows what he's doing. Like "It's OK, I'm a professional." I don't know what gets discussed after the match about that kind of mistake. Do they give each other friendly digs? Laugh it off, and you'll get 'em next time? If we were top 5 in the table, that's one thing. But in what seems to be a relegation battle, it's shameful.

GOAT #2: Lukaku. Offsides aplenty. And when given the chance, fails to connect. Same old, same old. He could be so good, like he showed against YB. Premier League nerves?

I'd hang a goat on Naismith, but he scored, so it evens out, I guess.

HERO #1: Gibson. Seems like THAT is what a midfielder is supposed to do. Great control in the midfield, and well-timed, accurate passes to the front. The game changed at that point. I really thought we were going to start scoring once he started playing. Refreshing to see. But, alas.

HERO #2: Martinez. For bringing in Gibson, simple as that. So easy to blame him for all, and it may come down to that. But I'd really like to hear what he said to his side after what feels like a kick in the gut. If he learns something and benches Howard, I'll let him keep the hero tag temporarily (at least until the next poor outcome). If Howard starts, move him to the goat pile retroactively.

If we won, I'd have given Gareth Barry a hero award for his absence. But we didn't.

So sorry to learn about the Terry Orton story. So sad.

Very sad news mate. football is just a game when it all boils down to it and nobody should die going to watch the team they love. May he rest in peace and Leicester stay up for him

this may or may not be the popular opinion but i think the first person that needs to be replaced is naismith. i like the guy, hard nosed player, but he just doesn't have good enough skill to be playing that position. he constantly makes poor touches and is not a creator in the slightest.

Im with you to an extent. I think naismith should be 2nd option at striker. Start some games and spell lukaku after 70 mins in others. However when injuries pile up, as they have, ill take naismith out wide over mcgeady and many others.

My take:

GOAT #1: Howard. First goal, ok, fine, I'll cut some slack. Some. Might have been screened, and Stones might have inadvertently interfered with TH's ability to hold onto the ball. But second goal, that was just absolute crap, committing early, being out of position again. And that's not the first time we've seen that from him. I don't think Robles ever committed a similar sin, and I don't think I've seen it from other keepers, that I can remember. Embarrassing. And the chuckle after shanking that clearance, well, that's just pathetic. It's like he's got to make it look like he knows what he's doing. Like "It's OK, I'm a professional." I don't know what gets discussed after the match about that kind of mistake. Do they give each other friendly digs? Laugh it off, and you'll get 'em next time? If we were top 5 in the table, that's one thing. But in what seems to be a relegation battle, it's shameful.

GOAT #2: Lukaku. Offsides aplenty. And when given the chance, fails to connect. Same old, same old. He could be so good, like he showed against YB. Premier League nerves?

I'd hang a goat on Naismith, but he scored, so it evens out, I guess.

HERO #1: Gibson. Seems like THAT is what a midfielder is supposed to do. Great control in the midfield, and well-timed, accurate passes to the front. The game changed at that point. I really thought we were going to start scoring once he started playing. Refreshing to see. But, alas.

HERO #2: Martinez. For bringing in Gibson, simple as that. So easy to blame him for all, and it may come down to that. But I'd really like to hear what he said to his side after what feels like a kick in the gut. If he learns something and benches Howard, I'll let him keep the hero tag temporarily (at least until the next poor outcome). If Howard starts, move him to the goat pile retroactively.

If we won, I'd have given Gareth Barry a hero award for his absence. But we didn't.

So sorry to learn about the Terry Orton story. So sad.

I heard Martinez being called a few things on Sunday but none of them involved the word hero