IGNORED

Dynamo Kyiv (Europa Away)

markjazzbassist

Jeez...what a first half.

We did alright for most if it then went to shit!

Alcaraz has had a 'mare. An absolute 'mare. Can't win headers, misreading the ball, loosing his man. Not his night at all. Get Stones on.

Not convinced by Atsu's attacking play. Can't seem to get past a man and can't find a meaningful pass. No other natural wide man available, so I guess get Kone can come on.

Most importantly at half time, the boys need to get some composure. Re organise. And remember just one more goal is all that's needed. So calm down!!!

There's gonna be more roller coaster in the 2nd half.. hold tight.

Coleman has gone missing too often. Alcaraz... No defending you tonight mate, shite.

Barry's been on and off for me, like the rest of them. The gap between Lukaku and the midfield is insane

that's what happens when your playingmaking center mid is a geriatric. FFS why does he play? put gibson on or put barkley there and put kone in attack. barry is shite.

how is he to blame for either goal?!

Positioning was dire for the first although the build up wasn't his fault obviously and the second he could have claimed

The man's past it great shot stopper as we've seen anything else he's fucking useless with of late

Saying that poor all round were making a pretty average European side look good being pulled apart by route one football

Alcaraz and Barry for Stones and Osman pls

Edited by EFC-Paul

I firmly believe that this round is our limits as a football team. We are just not good enough. We still have no stealth when under the cosh. Benfica-moyes now this.... How can you defend like that right after. The second goal. You knew it was coming aswell. Defend it out for tem minutes after the initial goal. We never do.

Oh well.

Alcaraz & Atsu = Awful. Truly awful! If Atsu is a footballer I'm Lionel Messi. As for Alcatraz - no words!

Kiev are shite - one man team - all they've done for the last two goals is lump balls forward and wait for us to make mistakes.

Terrible selection by Martinez.

Stupid defending by Alcaraz and Coleman for their last two goals. Everyone stood off on the first. I can only really partly blame Howard for the 2nd one, he should have come out and punched the ball. Do we really need to waste a sub on Alcaraz? We may need Osman/Gibson/Kone to get us out of this but I think we may need to sacrifice one for Stones if he is up to it. His schoolboy defending... FFS. Now we all have to sweat this 2nd half out, hopefully go through.

I firmly believe that this round is our limits as a football team. We are just not good enough. We still have no stealth when under the cosh. Benfica-moyes now this.... How can you defend like that right after. The second goal. You knew it was coming aswell. Defend it out for tem minutes after the initial goal. We never do.

Oh well.

Don't be so defeatist! We need just one goal, and they are going to tire.

Reminiscent of Bucharest.

But we're not out of it yet; need a big turn round by the defence though. Re Howard I don't think Robles would've made a difference to the score: don't blame him for any of them.

SSo your saying joel would have stayed on his line, or he would have been lobbed from 25 yards out?

Guest rusty747

This is Matinez defining moment. He needs to take off Atsu, Alcaraz and Barry and bring on Stones, Kone and either Gibson or Ossie. And he needs to make all three subs right now or we are screwed.

Edited by rusty747