IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

If Bill doesn't see the problem then he must go too. On Saturday I saw Evertonians fighting each other such was the divide and anger towards the management. I was completely embarrassed to be stood in Wembley watching our team play while seeing Evertonians punching each other.

We need the fan base back together if we want to move forward. For me that's firstly Martinez out of the door, soon followed by Bill, and hopefully Elstone.

If Bill doesn't see the problem then he must go too. On Saturday I saw Evertonians fighting each other such was the divide and anger towards the management. I was completely embarrassed to be stood in Wembley watching our team play while seeing Evertonians punching each other.

We need the fan base back together if we want to move forward. For me that's firstly Martinez out of the door, soon followed by Bill, and hopefully Elstone.

Agreed.

Any criticisms of bill are going to be harsh given his Ill health. I wish him well and want him to rest up and take it easy. He's too ill for all this.

Edited by Hafnia

Punching each other? Are you fucking serious?

Wow. Didn't realise there was still a split. Even I have turned and I have been a staunch follower for a long time.

Agreed.

Any criticisms of bill are going to be harsh given his Ill health. I wish him well and want him to rest up and take it easy. He's too ill for all this.

I thought he was ok now? Hes seemed fine whenever hes been in front of the camera lately, even when talking to fans.

Punching each other? Are you fucking serious?

Completely mate. I was in block 111, there was fighting on our block (one fight) and on 112 next to us (at least three). Then my friends brother who travelled with us was in 113, he saw one fight in the stand and another in the toilet at half time. Mostly due to people accusing others of not supporting the team.

We're just going through a rough time, we're hardly a joke.

This is football, we've been here before and will more than likely be here again.

We do things our way, sometimes it's right and sometimes it's wrong.

This set up isn't working. But we're far from a joke.

We're going to finish is mid table and reached the semi finals in both cups.

We expect more but it's hardly disastourous.

We need to make some changes and soon. But we don't need to do it right away. We should work hard behind the scenes and make sure we get it right this time.

The fucker has to go. Anyone arguing otherwise is a fool.

He will be gone soon, if he is having to justify and make excuses in the press then its because he feels he has not been able to convince the board in private.

I hope that the board will make an appointment soon, before the end of the season, and I hope it it Pellagrini. If not it will come at the end of the season. I do wonder if the board have held off any action this week due to the Hillsborough inquiry and not wanting to take any focus away from it, and rightly so.