IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

I'll tell you one thing, I don't know shit about coaching a football/soccer team, but if you gave me 10 minutes with these pussies in the dressing room before a match, you would see them dart around like a bat out of hell after the opening whistle faster than you've seem them in the past two years. They need some serious tough love, maybe a few boots kicked around in their faces causing cuts and needing stitches....NOT playing like shit and reading hyperbole from Martinez in the papers the next day like "He is the best center back in the history of the game." "Phenomenal character!".

I'll tell you one thing, I don't know shit about coaching a football/soccer team, but if you gave me 10 minutes with these pussies in the dressing room before a match, you would see them dart around like a bat out of hell after the opening whistle faster than you've seem them in the past two years. They need some serious tough love, maybe a few boots kicked around in their faces causing cuts and needing stitches....NOT playing like shit and reading hyperbole from Martinez in the papers the next day like "He is the best center back in the history of the game." "Phenomenal character!".

Yeah, fuckin right brother! Don't stop at kicking and stitches....kidnap their kids. Shit in their cars. Call their wife a 'ho'. Introduce water torture. Feed their pets to the pigs.

Forget Hiddink, Chalkpie has got my vote. Yeeeehaaaa.

:D

Yeah, fuckin right brother! Don't stop at kicking and stitches....kidnap their kids. Shit in their cars. Call their wife a 'ho'. Introduce water torture. Feed their pets to the pigs.

Forget Hiddink, Chalkpie has got my vote. Yeeeehaaaa.

:D

What if their pigs are their pets? I'm not sure what to do in this case?

Oh bollocks. Bacon sandwich anyone?!!!

Yes please.

My sister had a pet pig for a while - it grew WAY bigger than the guy who sold it would. The thing was smart as fuck - it opened the kitchen cabinets one time, and managed to twist off the caps to like three (3) 2-Liter bottles of soda and destroyed them - all over the kitchen! She had the thing potty-trained like a fucking cat - it used to shit in a litter box! Then one morning my sister was getting ready to go to work and had it chained outside (like a dog) to one of those metal corkscrew things you twist into the dirt (not sure if you lunatics have those in the UK or not?), but anyway, it managed to pull the corkscrew out of the ground, got tangled in a nearby bush, PULLED the bush out of the ground with the corkscrew/chain, and then proceeded to run down the middle of the street dragging a huge bush by the chain around its neck, with my sister chasing it and screaming at it, all in her work clothes. Insane. They had to get rid of it and bring it to a farm. I think its still alive.

Edited by chalkpie

Yes please.

My sister had a pet pig for a while - it grew WAY bigger than the guy who sold it would. The thing was smart as fuck - it opened the kitchen cabinets one time, and managed to twist off the caps to like three (3) 2-Liter bottles of soda and destroyed them - all over the kitchen! She had the thing potty-trained like a fucking cat - it used to shit in a litter box! Then one morning my sister was getting ready to go to work and had it chained outside (like a dog) to one of those metal corkscrew things you twist into the dirt (not sure if you lunatics have those in the UK or not?), but anyway, it managed to pull the corkscrew out of the ground, got tangled in a nearby bush, PULLED the bush out of the ground with the corkscrew/chain, and then proceeded to run down the middle of the street dragging a huge bush by the chain around its neck, with my sister chasing it and screaming at it, all in her work clothes. Insane. They had to get rid of it and bring it to a farm. I think its still alive.

Hahaha! That's brilliant.

I know there has been a craze for 'mini pigs' that end up growing into bull sized creatures!!!

I see Newtys sending all the threads off topic again.

Dude - chill out - we're having a little fun. Its me too. Its OK to veer away from the doom and gloom for a few minutes, otherwise were all gonna end up jumping off a cliff. Go grab a pint - it wouldn't kill you to crack a smile once in a while either. I thought you English had a great sense of humour? Did you miss those Monty Pyhton episodes or what? What are you Donald Trump's campaign manager?

Was talking about his ability to rally the troops rather than him being manager. However we wouldn't know if it would be worse because he's never managed. You could be his chief scout though.

You're such a dick.

Edit: At least I actually contribute to the forum in a way which informs and illustrates items of interest to those who actually support Everton and the sport of Football in general. Rather than because you're a bored middle aged fool, who's sole purpose is to waste his time, winding people up because it's just about the only exciting thing in his life.

Edited by Lowensda

For some reason it seems that moyes had average sides....

Well thats bullshit. Aside from the players like baines, coleman, a peak howard, jags, a prime osman and pienaar. We had the likes of lescott, distin, arteta, cahill, carsley,strikers like lukaku and saha... hardly fuckin average.

Like martinez he was a good transfer operator.

For some reason it seems that moyes had average sides....

Well thats bullshit. Aside from the players like baines, coleman, a peak howard, jags, a prime osman and pienaar. We had the likes of lescott, distin, arteta, cahill, carsley,strikers like lukaku and saha... hardly fuckin average.

Like martinez he was a good transfer operator.

The one thing Moyes never had was a Lukaku, if he did I reckon he would have broken into the top 4 on more than one occasion

The one thing Moyes never had was a Lukaku, if he did I reckon he would have broken into the top 4 on more than one occasion

He did have a lukaku, he had louis saha a proven goalscorer, yakubu also a proven goalscorer, andy johnson a proven goalscorer... even james beattie was proven.

The problem was the way they were made to operate... but we have been there a million times. Strikers failed under moyes and he would have had melt downs over Lukaku and his lack of work.

You're such a dick.

Edit: At least I actually contribute to the forum in a way which informs and illustrates items of interest to those who actually support Everton and the sport of Football in general. Rather than because you're a bored middle aged fool, who's sole purpose is to waste his time, winding people up because it's just about the only exciting thing in his life.

Lol inform and illustrate? If you say so. Your life must be pretty boring if you take the internet so seriously. Pot kettle. FM

Yakubu only ever a played a season at any club he was at, Saha was never fit, Johnson got 11 of his 17 Palace goals from the penalty spot but then couldn't win a pen for us if he'd been decapitated on the penalty spot

Beattie was already on o downward spiral long before he joined us so in other words did he fuck ever have a forward like Lukaku

He did have a lukaku, he had louis saha a proven goalscorer, yakubu also a proven goalscorer, andy johnson a proven goalscorer... even james beattie was proven.

The problem was the way they were made to operate... but we have been there a million times. Strikers failed under moyes and he would have had melt downs over Lukaku and his lack of work.

think moyes would do best with a vardy or costa like striker who works hard on defense and can also pop some in.

I'm desperate for RM to come good. I love the brand of football, his signings, his investment in youth, I'm just struggling to see how it will change.

Besides the HK comparisons from the early 80's, perhaps this could give us some confidence:

For the 1989–90 season, Ferguson further boosted his squad by paying large sums of money for midfielders Neil Webb, Mike Phelan and Paul Ince, as well as defender Gary Pallister and winger Danny Wallace. The season began well with a 4–1 win over defending champions Arsenal on the opening day, but United's league form quickly turned sour. In September, United suffered a humiliating 5–1 away defeat against fierce rivals Manchester City. Following this and an early season run of six defeats and two draws in eight games, a banner declaring "Three years of excuses and it's still crap ... ta-ra Fergie." was displayed at Old Trafford, and many journalists and supporters called for Ferguson to be sacked.[63][64] Ferguson later described December 1989 as "the darkest period [he had] ever suffered in the game", as United ended the decade just outside the relegation zone.[65][66]