IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

http://betting.boylesports.com/football/premier-league/toffees-youngsters-becoming-unstuck-martinez

I said pretty much the same thing in the Stones thread so needless to say I think he has got this spot on

Barkley has been a nothing player for a couple of months, an invisible man. If he doesn't pull his finger out come the summer he'll be firmly planted on the bench for England, making cameo appearances in the 80th minute while Alli starts every game.

Barkley has been a nothing player for a couple of months, an invisible man. If he doesn't pull his finger out come the summer he'll be firmly planted on the bench for England, making cameo appearances in the 80th minute while Alli starts every game.

I think it's fair to say the boy Alli is pulling all the strings to take that spot so far. He looks on another level to Barkley atm.

Alli has grabbed his opportunity for sure. It's not even close at the moment. After a brilliant start to the season for Barkley he's drifted badly.

Alli has a better manager who knows how to organise, educate and motivate a team of young up-and-coming players.

He doesn't though, does he? He doesn't realise that he is a part of the problem and that's likely to be his downfall.

very interesting insight from a player who had limited talent but a great desire to win.

Interesting his point around Vardy and Lukaku, something that isn't lost on me, and to be fair that comment on the whole could not be applied for a decent chunk of games - my concern is that up til Sundays game I seen that creeping in from Rom and it peaked with a very annoying effort.

"growler" eh.... maybe the lads need to watch a few "dogs of war" games. Dogs of war was a bit unfair as that team could play.

very interesting insight from a player who had limited talent but a great desire to win.

Interesting his point around Vardy and Lukaku, something that isn't lost on me, and to be fair that comment on the whole could not be applied for a decent chunk of games - my concern is that up til Sundays game I seen that creeping in from Rom and it peaked with a very annoying effort.

"growler" eh.... maybe the lads need to watch a few "dogs of war" games. Dogs of war was a bit unfair as that team could play.

Growler's just a dirty, hairy fanny...so I suppose hearing that word would put most people on the defensive.

It's the old saying if you keep trying the same course of action and expect a different result your stupid.

The anomaly in his management was year one where we were amazing. However now we cannot defend and we can't blame jags being injured for that. We have a 60 mil pairing in stones and Mori but we can't keep a clean sheet at home. We can't blame the keeper although he is part of the problem. I just thinks new long term plan is required whether that means a new manager more focus on defence better defensive coaches. The current light could take us down!!

It's the old saying if you keep trying the same course of action and expect a different result your stupid.

The anomaly in his management was year one where we were amazing. However now we cannot defend and we can't blame jags being injured for that. We have a 60 mil pairing in stones and Mori but we can't keep a clean sheet at home. We can't blame the keeper although he is part of the problem. I just thinks new long term plan is required whether that means a new manager more focus on defence better defensive coaches. The current light could take us down!!

Einstein said it.

einstein.png

“My philosophy and my way of working is not to keep clean sheets, my philosophy is to win games,”

He is achieving one out of two on that front then

I'm finished with the man now. Not because we lost but the way his decision-making cost us.

His substitutions were just baffling. Our plan was to counter-attack so he takes Deulofeu off and we go with no pace out wide, and no proper width.

The mans a fucking shithouse, no braver than David Moyes, and no improvement tactically.