• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I'm not saying Moshiri hasn't been massive for us mate- he clearly has, but Koeman is putting the jugsaw puzzle together, Koeman is being super aggressive in the transfer market, he's convincing players Everton is tight for them. He threw it right on the boards toes at end of the season saying he had his targes and regardless of if he was on holiday his phone was on ready to fly back to make deals.

It's a massively refreshing approach from a manager. I am delighted with Koeman so far.

To be honest, I don't care who takes the plaudits :D

I am still a little concerned with the amount of change this summer. But we'll see how Koeman copes I guess.

Moshiri has had zero mention from the incoming players, Moshiri has zero input on what players come in and Moshiri has zero input on how the team plays.

Moshiris brought the finance, Koeman has brought a massive reputation and a different mentality and attitude to the team.

I don't think these players would be coming if we didn't have the cash to spend. Mohsiri mentality led him to Komean and Walsh with the same mentality. Koeman has the reputation with the players as well because of the player he was so it's a bit of one and a bit of the other but Mohsiri started the revolution!

• 3 weeks later...

just watched, he was totally baited, glyfi thing is a non story. also ross barkley thing is a non story. he said he knew he was gone end of last season because he didn't sign. then he said they talked again and he wants another challenge and to leave. board said no bids so far. he's 100% gone.

i don't see how anyone could think this is Ron's fault. they offered him a contract, rumours of 100k a week (more than spurs are willing to pay by the way).

Edited by markjazzbassist

Everyone has maintained a dignified silence in the Barkley situation until this point, considering that decisions were made pretty quickly after the end of last season.

Really good press conference from Koeman I thought. Can't help but be impressed by the bloke whenever I've watched his stuff before. Very confident, calm and to the point.

just watched, he was totally baited, glyfi thing is a non story. also ross barkley thing is a non story. he said he knew he was gone end of last season because he didn't sign. then he said they talked again and he wants another challenge and to leave. board said no bids so far. he's 100% gone.

i don't see how anyone could think this is Ron's fault. they offered him a contract, rumours of 100k a week (more than spurs are willing to pay by the way).

Mark- I'm literally begging you here. PLEASE stop calling him Ron.