• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

He needs a warning. I'd find it hard to believe he could give an explanation for his game plans.

He needs a warning after 1 loss out of 6 games, which was against the champions of the league? Get real Pete, I thought we prided ourselves on actually giving managers a chance. Why not warn him after we got a point away to city? Was that not good enough either?

He needs a warning after 1 loss out of 6 games, which was against the champions of the league? Get real Pete, I thought we prided ourselves on actually giving managers a chance. Why not warn him after we got a point away to city? Was that not good enough either?

Does last season not count as a chance? We were dreadful at the end of the season and its carried over into this one. We lack ideas and the defence has been shakey at best. The performances have simply not been good enough.

City was a disgrace as well, and he should have been warned after it. 10 men this early in the season shouldn't stand a chance. We didn't even try and kill them off.

People need to realise this isn't about points, its about performances. Good performances will lead to points and I cant remember the last time we played well for 90 minutes.

I also have never seen a manager change formation or make a sub at half time, as much as I have seen from Koeman.

Koeman talks a good game but the same issues we had at the beginning of last season are still apparent now.

I think everyone can agree that we need to improve and Koeman needs to pull his finger out otherwise getting the sack is a realistic option.

Does last season not count as a chance? We were dreadful at the end of the season and its carried over into this one. We lack ideas and the defence has been shakey at best. The performances have simply not been good enough.

City was a disgrace as well, and he should have been warned after it. 10 men this early in the season shouldn't stand a chance. We didn't even try and kill them off.

I actually thought we were crap for most of last season. Started with promise, had a massive wobble, got better and then dipped again.

The biggest problem is that we are terrible away from home. I'm not confident of us going away anywhere and getting a result.

I actually thought we were crap for most of last season. Started with promise, had a massive wobble, got better and then dipped again.

The biggest problem is that we are terrible away from home. I'm not confident of us going away anywhere and getting a result.

I agree with yer. Plus that middle run was when Koeman was forced to change things in January when Gana went to the African Nations had he not left we'd have still been banging our heads watching the same tactics week in week out. Bolasie went stale and Koeman done nothing. Doesn't fill me with much hope.

Just thinking... Other than the first qualifier I think we have only played 433 for any length of time in two games, second half against Stoke and our best performance at home to Split.

I don't think he used 5 at the back very often at Saints either, it was mainly 433. I don't get his fascination with it?

Just thinking... Other than the first qualifier I think we have only played 433 for any length of time in two games, second half against Stoke and our best performance at home to Split.

I don't think he used 5 at the back very often at Saints either, it was mainly 433. I don't get his fascination with it?

Ever since Conte succeeded with it everyone has gone fucking mental with it

Ever since Conte succeeded with it everyone has gone fucking mental with it

They have but I only think it is them and to an extent Spurs that have done well with it.

Koeman used to play it a lot in Holland but that's a much slower and less physical league so you could probably get away with it with a team of old or slow players!

We will come good- I'm certain of it but we wont finish above 7th this season. He has the core of his team in now- it's mostly all his but the majority have played 3 competative games for the club- they simply have to be given time to adapt. We're this far down the road with the project now- sacking the manager would be futile, counter productive and do more harm than good.

He needs to be given time to see out what he started. Did anyone really expect us to go in and smash City and Chelsea? No we never played well but I could understand the grumbles if it was Hiddersfield and Brighton we were playing but we've just played probably the 2 best teams in the league away from home.

Performances have been that bad he's making it easy for people to leave early. Usually you see people rubber necking as they head towards the exits. Half then aren't even leaving to beat the traffic they just cba watching any more of the shite on display.

And you've seen this in the one home game we've played this season have you? The Split game most left to avoid trouble and if you're referring to last season- would that be our best home league campagn for how long? Perhaps you'd sooner go back to Martinez where we won 4 all eason- people didn't even want to go the game- never mind leave early.

You happy with 7th again

No I'm not- however if we finished 7th and missed out of 5th and 6th on goal difference and a point for example I'd be happy that we have gained ground on them. We aren't going to break the top 4 in one single spending spree- if, after next season we are still miles off then no I wont be happy then. He is going to need 3 seasons to at least be able to say we have given him a fair crack of the whip.

It's not about sacking him pad.... but if we signed a player who was showing himself to make the same mistakes you would be calling it out. So why not with the manager?

3 fookin centre halves- one of which looks like a bloated Sunday league hacker.... when has it worked?

And you've seen this in the one home game we've played this season have you? The Split game most left to avoid trouble and if you're referring to last season- would that be our best home league campagn for how long? Perhaps you'd sooner go back to Martinez where we won 4 all eason- people didn't even want to go the game- never mind leave early.

And our worst away season for how long? We only won 4 away and 2 of them were in week 2 and 4.

We have won 12 points away from home since week 4 which is 19 league games. Thats approximately half of what we scored at home the previous season, albeit I appreciate that its better for the fans to have a better home record than away record.

I noticed half a row get off little into the second half of the first Europa. Thought they were odd at the time but after the game I was jealous they'd made the right decision.

It's been said time and time again. People aren't calling for his head, they are just critisicing our performances and the tactics.

They have been possibly a couple of comments on sacking him, at least one in jest from me.

Guys.... calm it down and stop trying to make it into something else.

It's ok.

Now back on topic. Koeman shit, sack him.

I've have and still back Koeman but I have to admit our performances have been poor overall

We definitely need a front man and someone decent at that, my worry is we massively lack any pace we look very one dimensional at the minute and I'm struggling to see any glimmers of what "could be" from our lads

I know they will take some time to gel etc and getting the likes of Coleman and Bolasie back will hopefully add some much needed pace but I still worry we won't see much progression for our outlay

I don't see what lukaku would have done to improve us... a great finisher but it's not chances we are missing.

Bolassie will feel like a new signing.

Is that re what I put about a front man?

If so I think it's what could be needed to give us or Koeman his desired formation/system and believe me I don't regard Lukaku as a front man

We have nigh on zero pace certainly very little to worry sides so the that's the only way I can see us shaping up by having a target front man

Agree on Bolasie I'm looking forward to him coming back hopefully he's not lost any pace and his unpredictability will be great to have back

Edited by EFC-Paul

It's not about sacking him pad.... but if we signed a player who was showing himself to make the same mistakes you would be calling it out. So why not with the manager?

3 fookin centre halves- one of which looks like a bloated Sunday league hacker.... when has it worked?

Erm, Chelsea won the league with three at the back last season. That's when it worked.