Brexit...

Hafnia

Referendum  

50 members have voted

1. 1. In or out?

• Stay in
    • Leave

This poll is closed to new votes

Johnstone won’t get Brexit delivered on the 31st of any month he won’t get the backing of MPs and will be forced to hold a general election, and hand over the reins for another leader preferably not a Tory to tell the country that article 50 has been retracted. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

You don't think the Brexit movement has caused a rise in racism? Really?

It just has, no question for me.

It’s given people an excuse. but it’s always been there. Brexit maybe a catalyst but it’s not the cause. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Johnstone won’t get Brexit delivered on the 31st of any month he won’t get the backing of MPs and will be forced to hold a general election, and hand over the reins for another leader preferably not a Tory to tell the country that article 50 has been retracted. 

Varoufakis, the sequel.

34 minutes ago, holystove said:

Varoufakis, the sequel.

I think the EU will see it that way as a waste of time? But Yanis would blame them as an entity you can’t deal with. 

It will be very interesting how the negotiations develop or not. 

10 hours ago, London Blue said:

Sad and true, my heart goes out to the hundreds of thousands of innocent people who will suffer the consequences of Brexit, especially a no deal Brexit.

47 minutes ago, MikeO said:

LB's a policeman.

Forgot about that. LB, I wish you all the best mate. My brother in law is a Bobby too, so I know how hard it already is thanks to May (before being PM) and don’t want to imagine what Brexit, deal or no deal, will bring for you. Good luck

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

Forgot about that. LB, I wish you all the best mate. My brother in law is a Bobby too, so I know how hard it already is thanks to May (before being PM) and don’t want to imagine what Brexit, deal or no deal, will bring for you. Good luck

Cheers mate, it's going to  be tough for lots of people if it's no deal.