IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

I'm really trying not to get too hyped up, but some of these 'nailed on' signings are making it hard to contain.

This is crazy.

Can you imagine if we get these guys, then sell Lukaku, and that money gets used on top too?! Fuckin hell in a hot jam donut.

(I really doubt that will be that case though!)

Hoping for a move for one of the following:

Left Backs

Ryan Sessegnon

Kieron Tierney

Andrew Robertson (have a horrible feeling he'll end up at Liverpool)

- All young and very capable. RS is exciting. KT is a diamond in the making. AR is experienced with a wicked left peg.

Wildcard - Faouzi Ghoulam (HUGELY underrated, 6'2 left back, electric pace, great vision and accurate passing/crossing)

Centre Backs

Malang Sarr (linked with us already, has the attributes to be one of the world's best)

Lemos (linked already)

Christopher Jullien

Attacking Mids / Wingers

Kerem Demirbay (had a stella couple of years, recently called up the Germany squad)

Strikers

Domenico Berardi

Olivier Giroud (more I think about it, the more I like this, although i'm not his biggest fan)

Iheanacho

Wildcard - Iago Aspas (not kidding - since failing at Liverpoo, he's really cracked on. Like Mirallas in style, can play anywhere in the front 3. Lethal finisher)

This is all fantasy like.

Aside from the footballing qualities, I'm also really happy to see the type of character Koeman seems to be looking for in the players he's bringing in. Plenty of leaders in the team now, assuming Keane signs. Klaasen was Ajax captain, Keane was Burnley captain, Sigurdsson (assuming he signs, which I think he will) has been Iceland captain. That ought to help with all the young players Koeman is also trying to blend into the team.

Aside from the footballing qualities, I'm also really happy to see the type of character Koeman seems to be looking for in the players he's bringing in. Plenty of leaders in the team now, assuming Keane signs. Klaasen was Ajax captain, Keane was Burnley captain, Sigurdsson (assuming he signs, which I think he will) has been Iceland captain. That ought to help with all the young players Koeman is also trying to blend into the team.

Good point, it's been something we have lacked. Rather have a leader mentality and slightly lower quality player than the other way round.

IN: Pickford Klaassen (Onyekuru)

OUT: Kone Cleverley McAleny Deulofeu

LOAN IN:

LOAN OUT: Onyekuru

YOUTH: Markelo

U-23s EXTENSIONS: Charsley Broadhead Hewelt Duffus Jones Dyson Kiersey Lavery Brammall Gray

EXTENSIONS (since January): Pennington DCL Mirallas Davies Coleman

I'm sure they wanted to announce Sandro awhile ago but now that it has been delayed and Onyekuru seems to have signed earlier this week my question is...is there any chance the club is waiting to announce Sandro Onyekuru and Keane all together? That would be something.

No chance of that anymore. Maybe they felt their hand was forced with Onyekuru since he'd already posted it to social media and they'll announce Sandro and Keane together tomorrow after the U21 championship. One can hope.

Jumping for joy here. Pickford klaassen onyekuru Sandro keane all pretty much confirmed or confirmed. Also possibly giroud and others as well. Hell of a window so far wow.

The 5 pretty much confirmed would total 75m net (Gerry sold) spend. We are not messing around. If we do sell rom we have bought first and are being smart. Very very well done so far.

Early doors lineup

Pickford

Coleman keane Williams baines

Klaassen Schneiderlin Gana

Barkley Sandro Mirallas/Bolasie

Edited by markjazzbassist

You know what's bloody lovely. People are taking notice. Praising Everton for the way they've approached the window and got quality targets in.

https://twitter.com/DFletcherSport/status/881787227084345346

This feels very Tottenham (before they got CL places).

Yeah, there's some comments starting to knock around about how we have done this window so well so far.

Unbelievable isn't it? Even the most hard to please of fans are starting to shhhh it down a bit.

Still need more official confirmation on a few things before we get too excited though.

(With Giroud)

Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Williams - Baines

Gana - Schneilderlin

Klaassen

Sandro - Giroud - Mirallas

Bench: Joel, Mori, Kenny, McCarthy, Bolasie, Lookman, DCL

----------------------------------------------------

(With Rooney & Giroud)

Pickford

Keane - Williams - Mori

Gana - Scheiderlin