IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

DEdhqcbW0AA-Qi6.jpg

Aha.

Van Dijk - Next Week - £53m

How freaky....that's remotely possible.

Had footy training last night.

As I walked off I pretended to look at my phone and said..... Southampton accept 47m bid for VVD.

Five people told me to fuck off haha!

Would love it to happen so much hahaha!

How much you been drinking Mark :lol:

11:51am here mate :rofl: i'm at work. i'll happily be vaulted but i think they could do well. on the other hand i think liverpool will do shite. out of top 7, klopp can't find a solid signing to save his life, FSG is skint, fans already are pissed, perfect storm. coutinho sold at christmas to barca.

hey i can dream can't i ? :yay:

i think bournemouth if healthy could challenge for top 7 and a europa spot. adding ake, begovic and defoe improves an already decent team. im rooting for them (when not playing everton).

My family is from Bournemouth, they are a great family club and its great to see them in the prem, but they have so little depth, and have a weak defense. No way can they make top 10, just don't have the resources.

My family is from Bournemouth, they are a great family club and its great to see them in the prem, but they have so little depth, and have a weak defense. No way can they make top 10, just don't have the resources.

mike they finished in the top ten last campaign :rofl::rofl: so yes they can. they finished tied for 8th (with soton) on GD 9th just below us. they're on the precipice already, the 3 signings and a couple more could make the difference.

Edited by markjazzbassist

mike they finished in the top ten last campaign :rofl::rofl: so yes they can. they finished tied for 8th (with soton) on GD 9th just below us. they're on the precipice already, the 3 signings and a couple more could make the difference.

I meant they cant finish top 10 this season :shaking fist:

They conceded 67 goals last season 4th worst, they almost sacked their manager and were lucky there were so many teams that struggled last time around.

Edited by London Blue