IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

Wow 22m that's a no Brainer, loads of quality just needs the right motivation.

I dont know anything about the lad but playing £22mil for someone that a couple of you seem to think has a problem between the ears doesn't sound like a good deal. These type of players can sometimes return to form for a season or half a season but very rarely for the long term. He wouldn't strike me as a Koeman signing with that attitude either.

I dont know anything about the lad but playing £22mil for someone that a couple of you seem to think has a problem between the ears doesn't sound like a good deal. These type of players can sometimes return to form for a season or half a season but very rarely for the long term. He wouldn't strike me as a Koeman signing with that attitude either.

Feel the same. The boys above aren't selling him very well!!!

Feel the same. The boys above aren't selling him very well!!!

Apologies! I don't like to go too hard, too early...

His 4 month suspension was CAS forced over some transfer stuff when he was a teenager. The drop off in form is 8 goals 11 assists (46 games in 15/16), down from 13 goals 11 assists (47 games in 14/15). Scored 7 goals 7 assists from 22 games last year. Playing for Leverkusen and in champions league all 3 years.

Only 23, Payet rivaling free kick taker (but from further out). Better hype work?

Expected more from him at World Cup, but can say the same for whole Turkey team.

Apologies! I don't like to go too hard, too early...

His 4 month suspension was CAS forced over some transfer stuff when he was a teenager. The drop off in form is 8 goals 11 assists (46 games in 15/16), down from 13 goals 11 assists (47 games in 14/15). Scored 7 goals 7 assists from 22 games last year. Playing for Leverkusen and in champions league all 3 years.

Only 23, Payet rivaling free kick taker (but from further out). Better hype work?

Expected more from him at World Cup, but can say the same for whole Turkey team.

That all sounds a lot better!!!

To be fair, this money should be available whether Lukaku goes or not.

We'll see what happens!

Yep.

If we're going to be serious about moving up the table from hereon out, these signings (+sandro and lemina) need to be done regardless if Lukaku stays or goes.... If Lukaku and Barkley get sold I'll like too see that money reinvested again.

I have to say, there are a couple of things that make me excited about this 'new' Everton.

Firstly, we're going out and getting our business done (early) and we're not upsetting anyone in the process. The two clubs, Sunderland and Ajax have been really classy in their send offs. They could have turned a blind eye and just let Everton crack on with the announcements and have done with it. But they've done some great good-bye video compilations and messages on social media. I think that's also testament to the players themselves, who are probably highly respected at their respective clubs and are exactly the type of characters we should be going for.

Secondly. How refreshing and "Un-Everton" is it all. The negotiating team seem clinical. Money is flying around (Moshiri is still a fraud) and we're looking up rather than around the bottom for scraps. We've just taken the captain from Ajax and the best player from Sunderland in a space of hours.

This professional but ruthless approach, is very very refreshing. I'm excited. Edited by Lowensda

with the start to the very busy and tough start to the season we've got lined up it's ideal if we can get our squad as complete as possible for the start of training. The last thing we need is to be having half a squad and players possibly leaving when we come to the start of the season, it's what makes the deadling day when it is so frustrating.

Hopefully if Lukaku is going that gets down in the next few weeks as well, I can see it being something that will run and run though but I hope I'm wrong. At least it doesn't seem to be restricting transfer activity like it has done in the past though.

Unusual that we're making the fees public so far, we normally keep them officially "undisclosed' (though they come out anyway somehow). Statement of intent for the fans maybe?

Yeah. The board making a point to our army of ever dissatisfied fans.

It's still going to be interesting to see who else comes in and also if the likes of Lukaku and Barkley (potentialy) going adds to the kitty or is the kitty.

I thinks it's important that it adds to the kitty.

I'm beginning to like this window Sandro seems to be a done deal.

Not just happy about how early we are getting the transfers in, but i also like who we are bringing in.

Top goalie 21 yrs old, top midfielder 24 yrs old, and a top striker 21 yrs old. Just need a few younger defenders and we can use the over 30s as back up squad fillers...

Keane at Ch, and another striker would be a very good window.

Edited by Bill

I can see us getting Sandro,dembele,Rooney/gray,brazovic,Gilfi,Keane and maybe a winger. That's a £100 mill give or take add davey and pickford that's £150 mill. Ross and rom gone for about £100 mill. Cleverly. Mcgeady and a few other fringe players which would mean a net spend of about £35-£40 mill? Absolutely blinding business. Ps I would go all out for either seggneson or childwell for our future left back. Both players are what Luke shaw wishes he was

I can see us getting Sandro,dembele,Rooney/gray,brazovic,Gilfi,Keane and maybe a winger. That's a £100 mill give or take add davey and pickford that's £150 mill. Ross and rom gone for about £100 mill. Cleverly. Mcgeady and a few other fringe players which would mean a net spend of about £35-£40 mill? Absolutely blinding business. Ps I would go all out for either seggneson or childwell for our future left back. Both players are what Luke shaw wishes he was

Dream on...

Ps I would go all out for either seggneson or childwell for our future left back. Both players are what Luke shaw wishes he was

Although I don't think he's good enough yet, Chilwell doesn't half look like a young Leighton Baines - even how he runs and shapes himself when on the ball. He could be a good one for Baines to mentor into the role.

Edited by c1982

'Hull are looking for £8m for full-back Andrew Robertson this window, reports the Hull Daily Mail.

The highly-rated Scotland international is wanted by Liverpool, Newcastle, Burnley and West Brom.'

Hes worth triple that in today's market. Hope we are in for him too.