IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

10 minutes ago, nogs said:

I can see Moshiri really, really fucking things up for us. He doesn't seem to have a clue how to use his money. 

He was on around £2.5m at Palace. Why are we giving him so much more?!

This whole thing just gets worse every day. He hasn't even arrived yet and I cannot wait for him to fuck off.

11 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

This whole thing just gets worse every day. He hasn't even arrived yet and I cannot wait for him to fuck off.

Because Allardyce knows he has the clubs's balls in a grip. The club is running out of candidates and the owners are desperate for someone to get them out of this mess.

2 minutes ago, Makis said:

Because Allardyce knows he has the clubs's balls in a grip. The club is running out of candidates and the owners are desperate for someone to get them out of this mess.

Pretty much trebling his money is sickening though. Being an Everton fan is horrible at the moment :(.

47 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Because we fucked him off and have now gone back cap in hand- the wages will of doubled as he now knows we’re desperate.

All on the board this mate it’s a joke feom start to finish.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

This is exactly why I bang on about “getting the club”. Moshiri is pure pragmatism and zero understanding about what makes us special. He’s turning us into something I don’t recognise

Matt- it’s nothing to do with getting the club- no fucker wants to manage us- it’s not taken 6 weeks for nothing. Nobody else wants the job and no doubt we’ve been turned down by our first, second, third and probably fourth fifth and sixth choices. Allerdyce is the only one willing or capable of taking and doing the gig we are in a right mess all over the park- what do you want them to do- leave Unsworth there and throw him to the dogs or perhaps give it Royle or Peter Reid?

This getting the club really pisses me off- all the hangers on such as Ferguson, Ebrell, Jeffers, Snowdin, Sharp etc etc all “get” us and have won us the square root of fuck all for years- clubs like Chelsea, City, Utd, Spurs, Liverpool don’t have to have people who “get” them they try and bring in winners and it’s this pompous self righteous attitude that has held the club back for decades- mediocrity and shite but hey it’s ok they understand Everton. Enough is enough- our motto is Nis Satis Nisi Optimum and it’s the nepatism that is rife in the club that has turned this into a joke!!!

Jobs for the boys and fuck the fans who’ve had decades of disappointment turning up in rain hail or shine, teavelling the country and the globe while all the yes men get paid handsomely. It’s a massive part of the probem.

24 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Matt- it’s nothing to do with getting the club- no fucker wants to manage us- it’s not taken 6 weeks for nothing. Nobody else wants the job and no doubt we’ve been turned down by our first, second, third and probably fourth fifth and sixth choices. Allerdyce is the only one willing or capable of taking and doing the gig we are in a right mess all over the park- what do you want them to do- leave Unsworth there and throw him to the dogs or perhaps give it Royle or Peter Reid?

This getting the club really pisses me off- all the hangers on such as Ferguson, Ebrell, Jeffers, Snowdin, Sharp etc etc all “get” us and have won us the square root of fuck all for years- clubs like Chelsea, City, Utd, Spurs, Liverpool don’t have to have people who “get” them they try and bring in winners and it’s this pompous self righteous attitude that has held the club back for decades- mediocrity and shite but hey it’s ok they understand Everton. Enough is enough- our motto is Nis Satis Nisi Optimum and it’s the nepatism that is rife in the club that has turned this into a joke!!!

Jobs for the boys and fuck the fans who’ve had decades of disappointment turning up in rain hail or shine, teavelling the country and the globe while all the yes men get paid handsomely. It’s a massive part of the probem.

We'll never agree, will we :lol: 

All I see is the same as City when they started with their money; get a supposed up and coming manager, throw money around at average players, bully teams into submission via public persuit, fail for a couple of seasons before they got steady - all at the expense of what City was; the family club, the local club (at least from what I remember) and decent. Now they're a very sucessful business, no denying that, but they're just a business.

Don't get me wrong, I want Everton to be successful. But If Moshiri continues to treat us like a Football Manager 2017 team, we'll be fucked either way

Some real good points and comments made.

TallPaul and Paddock being as straight forward as ever. Love the passion.

And as said, it's absolutely shambolic and embarrassing for our club to approach someone like Allardyce in the first place (based on our pre season aims!), but to be knocked back by him in public and then go back to him again...it takes things to a new level of low. The guys running this club are meant to be top business men yet they've been played like a bunch of fools by Allardyce. Fair play to him, he properly played the game and came out top trumps.

I cannot begin to imagine how cringe worthy the press conference will be. In fact, please do not have one, just get on with the job.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

We'll never agree, will we :lol: 

All I see is the same as City when they started with their money; get a supposed up and coming manager, throw money around at average players, bully teams into submission via public persuit, fail for a couple of seasons before they got steady - all at the expense of what City was; the family club, the local club (at least from what I remember) and decent. Now they're a very sucessful business, no denying that, but they're just a business.

Don't get me wrong, I want Everton to be successful. But If Moshiri continues to treat us like a Football Manager 2017 team, we'll be fucked either way

The way it’s being run I agree with you on- but what is the point in even existing if you are just going to exist. Yes it would be nice to win old school but football has moved on mate- you’re not falling out of love with Everton, it’s football as a whole. We missed the boat when the premier league started if we stand still now because of principles we’ll sink without trace- you simply have to move with the times. The club gets stick for not being run properly then when we try and be positive it gets stick for that- it can’t win.

Football as we knew it is finished mate it’s now a business and ainwant us run as a ruthless successful one not an old school one that lets sentiment rule.

53 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Pad this is hardly the answer though is it - Walsh getting all his mates in. I'd rather have Everton fans in than this mercenary bunch of clowns who have never achieved a thing. 

And there are managers who would have taken the job, but we all think we're too good for them. So now we throw £6 fucking million quid at Allardyce. It's all going to end horribly, horribly wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Paddock said:

The way it’s being run I agree with you on- but what is the point in even existing if you are just going to exist. Yes it would be nice to win old school but football has moved on mate- you’re not falling out of love with Everton, it’s football as a whole. We missed the boat when the premier league started if we stand still now because of principles we’ll sink without trace- you simply have to move with the times. The club gets stick for not being run properly then when we try and be positive it gets stick for that- it can’t win.

Football as we knew it is finished mate it’s now a business and ainwant us run as a ruthless successful one not an old school one that lets sentiment rule.

I'll admit I'm really struggling with that, but you're right - the game doesn't hold anywhere near as much value now as it did 5 years ago (because of changes in the sport and my personal life). Moving with the times? Honestly, I can't just give up my moral and sentiment for the club - Dignity, honesty, hardwork, ethics... These aspects are what make Everton special to me and we've thrown them all away to be a cookie-cutter copy of rich teams, and even failed at that.

We still aren't being run properly, in my opinion. We've become a toy for Moshiri, something we all took the piss out of City for when they got the oil money except they didn't implode anywhere near the same level as we have and have become a massive success; I don't see that happening here because of shitty deals like Angry Birds making us a laughing stock, going to a relegation "master" cancer of a manager who spurned us only for us to pay over the odds to get him (and Sammy fucking Lee) at the expense of loyal (if maybe not good enough) current staff even more so, publicly chasing targets like the red shite would with no class or dignity.... No sign of ambition, stadium aside, since Moshiri came in, only flashing cash and I've maintained for years that the 2 are not mutually exclusive.

1 minute ago, nogs said:

Pad this is hardly the answer though is it - Walsh getting all his mates in. I'd rather have Everton fans in than this mercenary bunch of clowns who have never achieved a thing. 

And there are managers who would have taken the job, but we all think we're too good for them. So now we throw £6 fucking million quid at Allardyce. It's all going to end horribly, horribly wrong. 

Nogs- I’m not saying for one minute it is or I like it- it’s a fucking disgrace but there is nothing anyone can now do- it’s nothing short of shocking and gross negligence from the board.

But none of that means we have to have someone who “gets” us- I’m sick to the back teeth of hangers on who get the club.