IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

1 hour ago, nogs said:

You could argue he was harshly treated by Porto, sacked while they were third during his first season. 

I’m not saying he’s a bad coach Nogs- just it’s almost as big a risk of giving it to Unsworth- we’re so poor atm if it doesn’t click it’ll be disastrous. I know there’s no guarantees with any manager but one who knows the league would make me feel better.

49 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I’m not saying he’s a bad coach Nogs- just it’s almost as big a risk of giving it to Unsworth- we’re so poor atm if it doesn’t click it’ll be disastrous. I know there’s no guarantees with any manager but one who knows the league would make me feel better.

I'm just clutching at anything that avoids Allardyce coming here! 

It's a merry go round all this shit, isn't it?

I've resigned myself to it being Allardyce. That's the position we have somehow put ourselves in. I've never really had an issue with him, always found him quite amusing and he talks sense. But I never imagined we would be a club that he would end up at. I thought we were way above that level even before Moshiri.

He'll tighten us up at the back and we will no doubt climb the table with him.

Beyond that, I've no idea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42159422

He's going to take us to the cleaners and sack every member of our back room staff. Don't mind those on the first team books, but I'll be fuming if he (or perhaps more to the point, Walsh) fucks with the U23s and Academy. One of my biggest criteria for the new manager is someone who can come in and turn U23s success into senior success, as I think that's the most viable model for us to compete with the top 6. Allardyce is the exact opposite of that person. 

I liked the idea of Fonseca. Looked a silva esque appointment. If it’s Sam so be it. If he gets back to getting the Okachas, djorkeyffs(soz) of this world and not hoof ball we could be ok. He will have contacts with the England squad. I think he will make vardy at Leicester a priority 

13 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

It’s happening. Don’t get why lee is getting the ire of people on here. Surely Allardyce should be and that’s it? 

Are you serious? That man literally hates us. 

Even Koeman said it wouldn’t have been right to bring him here and that’s from a man that didn’t ‘get’ Everton. 

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

Why are u getting angry over sammy  fucking lee? Surely u it’s the bigger picture you really are pissed off with?

Having Sammy Lee here is like pouring vinegar on top of a wound that has already had salt rubbed in it,

It fucking hurts being an Everton fan sometimes.

This is one of those times.

Yours in depression.

7 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Why are u getting angry over sammy  fucking lee? Surely u it’s the bigger picture you really are pissed off with?

Shouldn't really need explaining why any Evertonian wouldn't want the cretin near the club 

Koeman saw the issue and left the man behind when he came in, it's like going to a brothel and contracting herpes to then find out chlamydia has tagged along for the ride as well..... Shambles if true