IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I can get over Allardyce and I actually like Shakespeare but Sammy fucking Lee...

That's how I feel 

Allardyce as unappealing as it is on the face of it will drill these lacklustre  wetwipes and get something out of them so I'm not to worried and Shakespeare is a brilliant no2/side man tbh but Lee can go fuck himself I can't bare thean it's like having Phil Thompson on the pay roll 

16 minutes ago, aaron said:

Why in fucks name is Jim White breaking the news direct from Moshiri? It should be the club announcing it, not someone from outside the club. Moshiri seriously needs to give his head a wobble.

I reckon it's a PR game. Have a media outlet announce your own candidate as the new manager, it leaves others (in this case, Bill Kenwright) with a choice of attempting to veto the appointment, making it look unprofessional, or going along with the other's candidate.

5 minutes ago, Louis said:

I reckon it's a PR game. Have a media outlet announce your own candidate as the new manager, it leaves others (in this case, Bill Kenwright) with a choice of attempting to veto the appointment, making it look unprofessional, or going along with the other's candidate.

It's fucking embarrassing is what it is. How much ego does he have?! "look at me, look at me" :angry:

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

We really do have a right dick head as our owner don’t we? He makes Kenwright more palatable. What kind of a fucktard announces the new manager through Jim White and not the actual football club? The fella is seriously living on a different planet. 

Today is not a good day. 

"Two people never hear the truth - rich men and pretty women" 

Perhaps no one at the club has the stomach to tell him to stop doing that

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

We really do have a right dick head as our owner don’t we? He makes Kenwright more palatable. What kind of a fucktard announces the new manager through Jim White and not the actual football club? The fella is seriously living on a different planet. 

Today is not a good day. 

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/11/29/club-statement

Website updated quicker than usual

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Today is not a good day. 

true colors coming through

At the end of the day we needed someone. Yes he's not everyones cup of tea, but I say give him a chance, in the past he's been with clubs in worse situations than us and signed players within the other clubs budgets. Hopefully with a bigger budget he can sign players to help us move up the table and lay a foundation for the next manager in 18 months or whatever.

He'll probably be fortunate that we are due several players back from injury in next month or so Barkley Bolasie Coleman etc. That will all help add pace to the team.

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I swear to god I feel like I should retreat into a padded room for a few days. 

If we lose tonight and then on Saturday as well... I fear for my sanity. 

If the 2 losses don't, the excuses we'll have to endure will (It's going to take time to get my message across, etc...)