IGNORED

Huddersfield (Home) Saturday December 2nd

markjazzbassist

Well what a difference 6 days makes. Sunday was as grim as I can remember as an Everton fan, looked like a doomed team. Then the board finally pulled their finger out, Unsworth told some of the senior players a few home truths and Rooney played in midfield - 2 wins and 2 clean sheets later its hard to remember what all the fuss was about! 

Still don't think we're anywhere near as good as we should be, we'll get beat by Liverpool next week and by all the top 6 teams. But looking at the table and with January to come we should be aiming for 7th again. 

1 minute ago, nogs said:

Oh I don't deny that but whinging is why we're all here, isn't it?? 

It's actually written in the user guidelines, "Any member found not to be whinging for more than five successive posts will be issued a warning. If the offence is repeated twice in any calendar month s/he will get a one week suspension. Further infringements will result in a lifetime ban and public flogging carried out but the incumbent TT torturer (currently Rubes)."

53 minutes ago, nogs said:

Oh I don't deny that but whinging is why we're all here, isn't it?? 

Ha ha- I’m not knocking it- I just like to have an impression of each poster in my mind and yours is a proper grumpy fucker who wont give the kids in the street their footy back 😂😂

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

The minute I posted it I figured he would score.  I should do that every week :)

NOTE: see how little posting is done in this thread?  When we win the doom and gloom crew steer clear.  Those shit losses had like 6 pages on them, 2 here.

Just about to say the same thing!

Since we won on Wednesday and today, posting has dropped. Louis won't need to ask for donations at this rate, plenty of bandwidth available.

Always been the same though. Only the hardcore stick around through good and bad.

30 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

NOTE: see how little posting is done in this thread?  When we win the doom and gloom crew steer clear.  Those shit losses had like 6 pages on them, 2 here.

Noticed that, the sites been amazingly quiet post game in comparison to recent disasters. Maybe people are all in the pub celebrating?

Personally I never seen the game so I can't comment too much other than the fact that we are far from where we should be.

I think 30% of the issue is manager organisation, 40% is down to lack of correct personal and 30% is lack of character from too many players.

Bringing big Sam in May address all 3 to some extent.

Aside that  our clubs hierarchy needs sorting out big time. 

46 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

The minute I posted it I figured he would score.  I should do that every week :)

Because it’s a home game and most go.