IGNORED

Hirving Lozano

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Yeah agreed mate. He just doesn't seem like a mug at all though. 

Or maybe he is in for him however is playing mind games to lower the fee 😉

i thought that at first.  like he just told them what to start negotiations at with his "we won't pay over 20m euro".  It also signals intent that we are interested.  Or we could just be reading into all this way too much :getmecoat:

14 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i thought that at first.  like he just told them what to start negotiations at with his "we won't pay over 20m euro".  It also signals intent that we are interested.  Or we could just be reading into all this way too much :getmecoat:

Could be! I can't see why he wouldn't be interested to some degree, he must be a fan if he brought him to PSV. It all falls down to if he believes he can make it in the EPL

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Do look like a dedicated forgery to me

the fact it was NBCSportsSoccer told me it was blag, why on earth would a news outlet in America have the inside knowledge that absolutely no one over here does? So I went and had a look on twitter (I have nothing better to do in work) and low and behold they haven't tweeted it, nor does it look like they ever did as every tweet they put out seems to have a link to their website to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

He’s always struck me as a player that we should get in if Richarlison leaves in the near future. Not the most classy winger, but very direct and likes a goal.

Having said that, I know I’ll be in the minority, but I’d actually prefer Zaha if they’re similarly priced. I didn’t realise Hirving was already 25, so he hasn’t exactly got youth on his side over Zaha either. 

5 hours ago, Vranny said:

He’s always struck me as a player that we should get in if Richarlison leaves in the near future. Not the most classy winger, but very direct and likes a goal.

Having said that, I know I’ll be in the minority, but I’d actually prefer Zaha if they’re similarly priced. I didn’t realise Hirving was already 25, so he hasn’t exactly got youth on his side over Zaha either. 

Completely! I dont claim to have seen lots of Lozano but the bits I have seen make Zaha look a far superior player.

I'd expect Zaha to tear up the Italian leagues.

I feel the same. Haven’t seen enough of Lazano to make me feel he’s any good. 
With Zaha, he’s always looked dangerous when I have watched him. 

The Lazano rumour feels like it’s just one of those names that we were linked with years ago, and now the press keep regurgitating. Is this because he’s good, or just lazy journalism?

Maybe I should look him up a bit.