IGNORED

Anthony Gordon

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Claire balding proper giving it his best effort, wonder how long that will last for. 

frustrating cos we know how he could potentially be with his pace etc. regardless the lad is a nob and will get in his own way. 

I'm planning on going to our home game against them in April, the reaction to him is going to be something else

38 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm planning on going to our home game against them in April, the reaction to him is going to be something else

He wil visibly wilt. He deserves what is coming his way too from the boos and bsnter.  Probably thought “yeah I’ll not turn up to training and get a £5m signing on fee and I’m well away from Liverpool”

he’s not anywhere near Rooney in terms of mentality, he will hate it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Don’t know why anyone is surprised. Ever since starboy turned up to pre season training looking like Margie Clark’s youngest sister and giving it the goal scoring gestures it’s clear he a grade a bell end with people around him that needed to give him a slap. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think we will be able to get him back on the cheap if we want him in around 18 month’s time, I honestly don’t see him making it at Newcastle. We got good money for a player who is no where near the finished article, unfortunately we didn’t or couldn’t use it to bolster the squad. 

11 minutes ago, patto said:

Gordon had no option but to leave he was told by little miss dynamite he was finished at Everton. 
I’m not defending him by the way it’s just there’s 2 sides to the transfer and we had to sell. 

When did she tell him this? We could have sold him in the summer but didn’t,  he spent the summer window flirting with phone gestures.  

12 minutes ago, patto said:

Gordon had no option but to leave he was told by little miss dynamite he was finished at Everton. 
I’m not defending him by the way it’s just there’s 2 sides to the transfer and we had to sell. 

If we were determined to bin him then why did he feel the need to put in a transfer request?

54 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

When did she tell him this? We could have sold him in the summer but didn’t,  he spent the summer window flirting with phone gestures.  

He was told in January 

regarding the summer and Chelsea because Gibbs white went for 45m big Bill put Gordon’s price up the talk was 60m and Chelsea weren’t prepared to go that high. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

If we were determined to bin him then why did he feel the need to put in a transfer request?

It wasn’t a case of binning him we were getting offered good money to try and pull us out of the mess we were in. 
put yourself in Anthony’s position he was being offered a mega contract Everton never offered him a new contract to what he wanted. 
so what does he do he gives up a low contract to get a better one. 

Petulant, self absorbed wanker really. Shows that the teams result is secondary to him. He's really not done anything warrant his inflated opinion of himself either. The way our social media team hyped him up as "starboy" was shocking, in 12 months he will be moved on if he continues like this.