IGNORED

Anthony Gordon

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I don't blame him for wanting to get out if I am honest. Probably best for him too.

Thing is he wanted out in the summer and once the window was closed he couldn’t be arsed.  Absolutely disgusting, but you don’t blame him? 

he asked not to travel on Saturday and didn’t turn up for training last two days. Ffs Bailey along with Doucoure being a tit I don’t think you’d make a disciplined manager. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

Thing is he wanted out in the summer and once the window was closed he couldn’t be arsed.  Absolutely disgusting, but you don’t blame him? 

I don't agree that he hasn't been arsed. He has played in a shit side where he spends most of the half defending. He is no different to the whole of that squad in terms of effort. I watch Gana barely break a job when trying to get back as a defensive midfielder and not a peep yet Gordon gets pelted.

I think a lot of abuse he gets is disgusting, including after the Soton game. 

So no I dont blame him. I dont blame him getting out in the same way I dont blame any player who doesnt want to join us either. 

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I don't agree that he hasn't been arsed. He has played in a shit side where he spends most of the half defending. He is no different to the whole of that squad in terms of effort. I watch Gana barely break a job when trying to get back as a defensive midfielder and not a peep yet Gordon gets pelted.

So no I dont blame him. I dont blame him getting out in the same way I dont blame any player who doesnt want to join us either. 

He’s been an absolute nob. He’s left his full backs with no support. Lampard backed him and he relayed him with shite. So much so he was dropped.  Giving shit to Patterson, telling Pickford to fuck off when he gave free kick away.

vast majority of fans happy to see him go

18 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Don’t think he hasn’t been to training to be honest. He has been there, it’s just he’s been as noticeable as he has been in matches. 

He’s missed training yesterday and today. He is expected back tomorrow, club playing hardball with him. 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

He’s been an absolute nob. He’s left his full backs with no support. Lampard backed him and he relayed him with shite. So much so he was dropped.  Giving shit to Patterson, telling Pickford to fuck off when he gave free kick away.

vast majority of fans happy to see him go

I would say Gordon repaid Lampard last season quite handsomly. 

I wish more players would actually give each other shit tbh. It should happen a lot in a game even if its wrong. You hear about it all the time in even the best dressing rooms.

You have no idea why he was dropped, all wide players have been dropped at some stage and only 1 can play in a 532. He isnt as talented as Gray and never has been so its no surprise Gray starts.

Just now, StevO said:

Someone needs to let his agent know it must be done before the end of Friday or it doesn’t happen. No good having £35m in the bank, we need to get players in. 

Oh shit, and a manager. 

This is it. My guess is we hire Dyche tomorrow and we sell Gordon. 

we need to move quick. Every hour counts. 

26 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Well, I hope we've got some pacey signings lined up because as it stands an already slow side is getting slower.

I don’t want Ziyech he’s nearly 30 we need young pacy players. 
for me 50m is a decent fee for Gordon but we must use it to buy young up and coming players 

18 hours ago, Bailey said:

https://www.newcastleworld.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/everton-left-stunned-as-anthony-gordon-makes-newcastle-united-demand-4002586

I think he has slowly brought on the the fans 'abuse' since his attitude at the end of the last transfer window.  We got a whiff of this sort of attitude in August and now he is really showing he doesn't give two fucks about the club who brought him through and is well and truly ready to drop us in the shit at this pivotal time for Everton. 

There are ways to go about moving clubs - and he has gone about it all wrong.

I don’t think I’ve seen a comment anywhere from an Everton fan wanting him to stay, 40-45m is money we can use, if we get it in soon to bolster the squad.

Also just checked mam of the match scores for this season 16 points, Iwobi leads on 136, such a huge fall from grace after being second overall to Pickford last season.