IGNORED

Anthony Gordon

4 hours ago, RuffRob said:

https://www.newcastleworld.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/everton-left-stunned-as-anthony-gordon-makes-newcastle-united-demand-4002586

I think he has slowly brought on the the fans 'abuse' since his attitude at the end of the last transfer window.  We got a whiff of this sort of attitude in August and now he is really showing he doesn't give two fucks about the club who brought him through and is well and truly ready to drop us in the shit at this pivotal time for Everton. 

There are ways to go about moving clubs - and he has gone about it all wrong.

I dont agree about the first bit. He probably played his best football for us in the first window.

Completely agree with the second bit though. There are ways to do things and this isn't it! 

17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I dont agree about the first bit. He probably played his best football for us in the first window.

Completely agree with the second bit though. There are ways to do things and this isn't it! 

As I said at the time, his goal celebrations were that of a player wanting away. All very cringe

35 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Well, he's turned up today.

Awaiting the news that he left the pitch on a stretcher after being caught waist high by Godfrey and knee high by tarkowski, Coady accidentally fell on the stretcher and broke his nose with his elbow.

his move to Newcastle is in severe doubt and Everton are looking to sign adnan januzaj 

On 25/01/2023 at 13:11, Bailey said:

I don't think he is a great player but play to his strengths and he will be a damn site better than he has showed.

Bielsa will get a far better tune out of him than Lampard has.

his strengths are running (when he fancies it) and he can carry the ball.

his weakness is his ability to keep the ball, he can’t cross, can’t shoot, so I’m struggling to think how we could play to his strengths.

maybe Adama Traore would be a cheap replacement for his strengths 

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Yeah he said he wouldn't play for us again, he either has to fck off or eat a lot of humble pie Dyche gets hold of him.

I think they should make him use the toilet in finch farm after dyche has been in there for 20 minutes with his newspaper and packet of pork scratching. 

that will teach him 

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

his strengths are running (when he fancies it) and he can carry the ball.

his weakness is his ability to keep the ball, he can’t cross, can’t shoot, so I’m struggling to think how we could play to his strengths.

maybe Adama Traore would be a cheap replacement for his strengths 

We don’t want cheap replacements we want quality if possible Traore is awful no end product 

9 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

https://www.footballfancast.com/everton-fc-news/everton-sky-sports-reporter-makes-anthony-gordon-claim-following-twist

and what do his team mates now think off him? I know how the fans now feel about him. If he felt 'Everton pressure' before, he's managed to ramp it up a few notches. 

"Prepared to stay" like it's some sort of hardship to have been given the opportunity to play football in the best league in the world, be paid handsomely for it and have the fans sing your name.

Cry me a fucking river.

18 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Unless he just came to clear his locker.

Unless something has changed which is quite possible the only thing holding the deal up was Everton demanding 45m upfront Newcastle where prepared to pay 40m + 10m add onns