IGNORED

The Kit Supplier Thread

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Hummel

7 hours ago, Cisk said:

Not a fan sorry...not even a grower for me. Reminds me of the seat fabric on public transport.

Eager to see Away & 3rd strips now (hoping there are no neon colours this time too)

Haha wish you hadn’t said that. I was thinking it was pretty nice, but now I can’t get 1990 bus seats out of my head haha.

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

Southall.jpg

Goalkeeper kits used to be so much better. All the same now. 

And not so unique back then either. Top left, United had that one. The pink Wales kit, a few international teams had that. I think the bottom left too. 

I’ve still got the top right in large boys in my garage. Convinced my mum it was just a jumper and not a footy top to get her to buy it for me. 

It’s a joke. I’ve ranted before about it. It should be two years between home and away kits. This kit is average at best. I don’t buy them for me I buy them for my boy. They look shit compared to the Liverpool kits that they are running around in. It fucks me right off

22 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

It’s a joke. I’ve ranted before about it. It should be two years between home and away kits. This kit is average at best. I don’t buy them for me I buy them for my boy. They look shit compared to the Liverpool kits that they are running around in. It fucks me right off

I quite like it; son doesn't much, but I agree they shouldn't be changed every year. Sadly though that's how it is now, you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

I'll get one at some point to keep the collection going but I won't pay £55, I'll wait until the sale kicks in next Jan or whenever.

The club have announced squad numbers will be published on 6th August. 

Good move I think, they state clearly they won’t offer refund if squad number change. I always think people are daft to buy shirts with numbers (unless they are pretty safe like Baines or Pickford) before they are confirmed. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

The club have announced squad numbers will be published on 6th August. 

Good move I think, they state clearly they won’t offer refund if squad number change. I always think people are daft to buy shirts with numbers (unless they are pretty safe like Baines or Pickford) before they are confirmed. 

The only time I’ve gotten a shirt with a name and number on the back is when I played the charity match with my dad. Never understood paying extra to have someone else’s name on my shirt